The Summer Medical and Research Training (SMART) Program was developed to provide frontier-level, biomedical summer research projects for undergraduates in a supportive environment with supplemental educational activities.
The official dates for the SMART Program 2019 will begin May 28 and end on July 26. The move in date will be on May 27 and move out date will be on July 27.
The program offers:
- Nine paid weeks of biomedically related research in a broad range of areas
- Daily seminars designed for undergraduates
- Free SMART GRE prep workshops
- Career development activities
- Designated housing near Baylor College of Medicine
- $5,000 stipend
Want to learn more? Visit the SMART program website or attend the SMART program information session on Monday, October 29 at 4pm in the Honors College Commons.
Please contact the Dr. Ben Rayder if you have additional questions or would like feedback on your application materials.