UH is committed to meeting the needs of our community members in all of our educational efforts. EOS' Electronic Information Resources (EIR) Accessibility Coordinator provides the following trainings, as well as customized trainings upon request.Virtual Trainings
The EIR Accessibility Coordinator offers virtual trainings for community members interested in learning the basics of digital accessibility. No registration is required.
- Session 1
- Wednesday, 5/20/2020 at 11:00 a.m.
- Session 2
- Wednesday, 5/27/2020 at 10:00 a.m.
- Session 3
- Wednesday, 6/3/2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Virtual Office Hours
The EIR Accessibility Coordinator holds virtual office hours. No registration is required for these drop-in sessions.
- Monday, 5/18/2020 at 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, 5/21/2020 at 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, 5/25/2020 at 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, 5/28/2020 at 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, 6/1/2020 at 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, 6/4/2020 at 1:00 p.m.
One-on-one training sessions are offered upon request. Community members may schedule an hour with the EIR Accessibility Coordinator to focus on a specific accessibility-related topic.Custom Trainings and Presentations
Community members may request customized trainings or presentations for their departments. The EIR Accessibility Coordinator will tailor the format and delivery to meet your needs.Contact Information
For more information or to request a training, please contact the EIR Accessibility Coordinator at email@example.com.