Skip to main content

Temporary Food Dealers

In order to facilitate sale of food items at the University by non-permenant dining establishments and student groups, EHLS has created a permitting system for temporary food dealers. The first steps to obtaining a permit are to review the Policy and Frequently Asked Questions, and then fill out and submit the Application. These permits applications must be printed and submitted in person to the Fire Marshal's office between 8AM and 12 noon, or 1PM and 4PM Monday-Friday except for University holidays.

**Due to the COVID-19 pandemic food permits are currently only being reviewed or approved online until further notice.**