This scholarship is to provide financial assistance to a graduate student in the Department of Curriculum & Instruction. To apply for the Susan and Tom Williams Graduate Endowment Scholarship, please fill out the online College of Education Scholarship application and electronically submit all required materials listed below.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Scholarship prospect exhibits leadership qualities as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Selection Committee.
- Scholarship applicant should be a graduate students studying mathematics education within the College of Education.
- Scholarship applicant must be a graduate degree-seeking student in good standing at the University of Houston.
- Scholarship recipient must maintain a GPA in accordance with the standards set by the College of Education Scholarship Selection Committee.
- Scholarship recipient may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with the Susan and Tom Williams Graduate Scholarship.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process