Dr. Carol Booth Memorial Scholarship – Graduate Psychological, Health, and Learning Sciences
This scholarship is available to graduate students enrolled in any of the graduate degree programs offered in the Department of Psychological, Health, and Learning Sciences. To apply, please complete the College of Education scholarship application and include all the required materials.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Enrolled full time or part time as a graduate student in the Department of Psychological, Health, and Leaming Sciences within the College of Education.
- Majoring in school psychology.
- Minimum GPA of a 3.7 on a 4.0 scale.
- Demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the public school system.
- Preparing for or currently in practicum or internship.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education scholarship committee.
To Apply, please follow the scholarship application process