Housed under both LeadUH and ServeUH, Lead360 is a cohort style leadership program exploring civic engagement, social change, and community leadership. Through this 8-week program, students will be placed in small groups and attend a series of 2-hour workshops to learn more about these topics. The program will culminate in the completion of small group projects, focused on enacting positive social change.
Lead360 will launch Spring 2020 - check back here for applications!
Participants in the Lead360 program will have the opportunity to:
- Identify what it means to be engaged as an active citizen in the community.
- Describe components of effective community leadership.
- Develop an understanding of community relationship-building strategies and approaches.
- Develop a plan for creating positive change regarding a specific social issue.
- Lead360 Certificate
- Network of peers interested in positively impacting the community
- Be recognized by university administration