Housed under both LeadUH and ServeUH, Lead360 is a cohort style leadership program exploring civic engagement, social change, and community leadership. Through this 8-week program, students will be placed in small groups and attend a series of 2-hour workshops to learn more about these topics. The program will culminate in the completion of small group projects, focused on enacting positive social change.Apply today!
Participants in the Lead360 program will have the opportunity to:
- Identify what it means to be engaged as an active citizen in the community.
- Describe components of effective community leadership.
- Develop an understanding of community relationship-building strategies and approaches.
- Develop a plan for creating positive change regarding a specific social issue.
- Lead360 Certificate
- Network of peers interested in positively impacting the community
- Be recognized by university administration
Fall 2021 Calendar:
|September 22||Welcome & Intro meeting|
|September 29||Civic Engagement 101 & Community Leadership|
|October 6||Power & Privilege|
|October 13||Asset Based Community Development|
|October 27||Social Change|
|November 3||Social Movements|
|November 10||Reflection & Wrap Up|
|November 17||Final Presentations|