- Must apply and be admitted separately by both
- the MPA Program and
- the Law Center.
- The admission criteria of each program must be met.
- Application deadlines for both programs must be met. See each program's application instructions
- Admission to one program has no bearing on admission to the other program
- The LSAT is acceptable to the MPA Program in lieu of the GRE.
- Application to enter the dual degree program should be submitted to the second program no later than the end of student's first year.