Dr. Dunkelberger joined the University of Houston department of Communication Sciences and Disorders in 1997. Her primary responsibilities are graduate and undergraduate teaching and undergraduate program administration. She is active in College and University governing committees.
- Ph.D., Educational Psychology, University of Houston, Houston, TX
- MHS, Communication Disorders, Governors State University, University Park, IL
- BS, Hearing and Speech Sciences, Ohio University, Athens, OH
- Speech Sound Disorders (COMD 7322)
- Speech Development and Disorders in Children (COMD 3371)
- Introduction to Communication Disorders (COMD 1333)
Dr. Dunkelberger serves on a number of university and college committees focused on undergraduate student success and full engagement of Non-Tenure Track Faculty.
- Provost’s Task Forces: TCCN Conversion, Fall Instructional, Retention and Graduation
- Committee Membership, University: Student Financial Support Committee, Health Professions Advising Committee
- Committee Membership, College: Undergraduate Studies Committee
- Committee Membership, Department: Executive Committee
- Faculty Advising Award (2011-2012)
- Teaching Excellence Award; Instructional or Clinical Faculty (2010-2011)