Student Employees play a vital role in the success of the Center for Diversity and Inclusion (CDI). Our student employees learn valuable professional skills while serving the campus community, and assisting the CDI staff on day-to-day operations and special projects.
As a student employee for the Center for Diversity and Inclusion, students will:
- Promote the mission and vision of the institution
- Create an open and welcoming environment for all people who enter the Center
- Demonstrate Cougar Pride and Tier One customer service
- Serve as a representative of the Center during and outside of working hours
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Center’s programs and services