Staff Council Elections
Saturday, July 3, 2021
6:00 am - 5:00 pm
The annual university-wide election for Staff Council representatives is scheduled from Wednesday, June 16, 2021, 6:00 a.m. to Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 5:00 p.m. Voting in the 2021 election will be online only. In-person voting will not be available this year.
View the Voters’ Guide for information on candidates by division.
VOTE ONLINE using your computer, phone, or tablet at AccessUH until Wednesday, July 7, 5:00 p.m.
- Select the Election icon under University Services.
- You may need to refresh your icons if you do not see the Election icon.
In order to vote during elections, voters:
- Must be benefits-eligible (50% FTE or greater) staff members.
- Must know their CougarNet account username and password.
- May cast their vote for no more than the number of open positions available for their division and for one At-Large candidate.
- May write-in one candidate for their division (if it has open positions) and one At-Large candidate.
- May cast their vote from any computer, phone, or tablet with internet access.
- May only vote once. The online voting site will reject any voter’s attempt to go through the voting system more than once.