The University of Houston and the Borders, Trade, and Immigration Institute will host the inaugural Port of the Future 2020 Conference at the Hilton University Houston, on the University of Houston campus, on March 10 - 12, 2019.
The Port of the Future 2020 Conference focuses on creating and revitalizing our Nation’s ports, infrastructure, and processes - across air, maritime, land, and cyber domains. Prominent researchers and leaders from government and private industry sectors will speak on their visions for Ports of the Future, projected trends, emerging challenges, promising research, and cutting-edge technology.
For more information -
- visit the official website: https://www.portofthefuture-20.com/home
- download the flyer: bti/news/events/port-of-the-future/port-of-the-future-conference-flyer.pdf
Call for Presentations
The Port of the Future Conference 2020 will include a day-long Research Showcase on Thursday, March 12th, 2020. The University of Houston, and the Borders, Trade, and Immigration Institute (a Department of Homeland Security Center of Excellence), invite those investigators engaged in research impacting international trade and travel through air, sea, land, and cyber domains to submit research projects for consideration.
Submission Requirements. To ensure a reservation at the Research Showcase, we request that interested researchers send:
- Personal biography (no more than 150 words in Word document)
- Professional photo (in .png or .jpg format) with photo release form (attached)
- Speaker Registration Form (attached)
- A 150-word synopsis/abstract of their research project for posting on the Port of the Future web site.
This information will be posted on the Researchers' Page of the conference web site.
Location of project displays at the Research Showcase will be based on date of receipt.
We request this information be submitted to PortoftheFuturefirstname.lastname@example.org, ATTN: Port of the Future Conference.