Annual enrollment period now open
Annual enrollment, which is open from July 10 through July 24, is your opportunity to review existing benefits and make changes without experiencing a qualifying life event such as birth or marriage. All insurance changes will become effective on Sept. 1.
You will have two weeks in which to make any of the following changes during the annual enrollment period:
- Enroll in HealthSelect from a waived status;
- Enroll in or change to one of the three dental plans offered;
- Enroll in Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance;
- Drop employee and/or dependent coverage;
- Add or apply for dependent coverage;
- Apply for Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Dependent Term Life, or Optional Term Life Insurance. Please note Evidence of Insurability (EOI) is required; and
- Drop, enroll in, or change TexFlex elections.
Click here to read and learn more about annual enrollment.