2021 Home game schedule (subject to change)
- Saturday, Sept. 18 – 6 p.m. (vs. Grambling)
- Saturday, Sept. 25 - 6 p.m. (vs. Navy)
- Saturday, Oct. 23 - Time 3 p.m. (vs. ECU)
- Saturday, Oct. 30 - Time 6 p.m. (vs. SMU)
- Friday, Nov. 19 - 8 p.m. (vs. Memphis)
Campus parking plan for Friday, Nov. 19
Updated Tuesday, Nov. 16, 2021
MIDNIGHT BEFORE THE GAME
- Zone F lots 12A, 12B and 15C will be closed. Permit holders will not be allowed to enter after 11:59 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 18, and all day Friday. Those who have a reserved space in 15C will be able to access their space.
- Vehicles in lots 12A and 12B must be moved out by Thursday, Nov. 18, at 11:59 p.m. Vehicles left in these lots after midnight will be relocated to the area marked with a star on this map.
- Zone E lots 9B, 9C and 8A will be closed. Permit holders will not be allowed to enter after 11:59 p.m. Thursday and all day Friday. We ask that vehicles be moved out of these lots, but it is not mandatory.
- Zone A and Zone B lots 16B, 16C and 16D will be closed. Permit holders will not be allowed to enter these lots after 11:59 p.m. Thursday and all day Friday. We ask that vehicles be moved out of these lots, but it is not mandatory.
- Stadium Garage student permit holders will not be allowed to enter the garage after 11:59 p.m. Thursday and all day Friday. Faculty and staff will be able to access the garage until 4 p.m. Friday. After 4 p.m., faculty and staff will not be allowed to enter. We ask that vehicles be moved out of the garage, but it is not mandatory.
- Vehicles in any of these locations can be moved after 3 p.m. Thursday to any ungated parking lot on campus that is not being used for game day purposes. These include Zone C lots 18A, 19C and 21A, and Zone D lots 4A and 3B. Consult this map to see where these lots are located. Just make sure your valid UH parking permit is displayed and you do not park in restricted spaces, such as reserved, disabled, unloading or metered.
- If you will be coming to campus on Friday and cannot park in your normal location, there are several alternatives. You can use your valid UH parking permit to park in any of the Zone C or Zone D lots. You can also park in the University Gateway Garage after 7 a.m. Friday. If you park in the University Gateway Garage and you do not have a valid East-University Gateway Garage permit, you will need to depart the garage by 7 a.m. Saturday.
FOUR HOURS BEFORE THE GAME
- The Elgin Street Garage, East Garage and several ungated parking lots in Zone C and Zone D will convert to game day parking at 4 p.m. Friday. Anyone with a UH parking permit will be allowed to park in these locations and any other game day cash lots without having to pay the fee by showing the attendant their valid permit. Vehicles will then have to be moved out of the garages within 24 hours after kickoff if they do not have the proper garage permit.
- Gated lot 13A will convert to game day parking at 4 p.m. Friday. Lot 13A permit holders will not be allowed to enter the lot after 4 p.m. unless they pay the parking fee.
CULLEN BOULEVARD WILL CLOSE
- Cullen Boulevard will be closed to vehicular traffic from Holman to Cougar Place starting at 3 p.m. Friday.
- It will re-open approximately one hour after the game ends.