Although the Campus Store is closed to the public, we are still committed to service excellence during these unprecedented times. For your convenience, we offer several options to place online orders with us. The Campus Store welcomes Coogs to retrieve their purchases with curbside pickup! Detailed instructions are provided below.
Inside your AccessUH accounts, you will see an icon titled ‘UH Campus Store’.
- Upon clicking on this icon, it will take you to a page that shows all your required materials for the courses you are registered for.
- This will allow you access to any OER materials your instructors are using if uploaded.
- It will also allow you to purchase the items you need directly through the bookstore.
Directly through our website: uhcampusstore.com
- You can enter your PSID and it will bring up a shopping list of the courses you are registered for after selecting the right term.
- You can also search by course information. You will need your course number and section number.
Forgot our website URL, that is okay too.
- Locate us inside the UH GO application
- Find our links under important webpages on UH.EDU, like ‘Academics’ and ‘Current Students’.
Find us on Instagram or Twitter, UHCampusStore, and click the link in the bio to go to our website.
If you need a Book Loan to help pay for your course materials, we have you covered. The Book Loan will be available online from May 18th until June 4th. The loan application is easily accessible in the AccessUH portal. To apply for a loan, simply log into your account and follow these simple steps:
- Under the myUH icon, select ‘Student Financials’ and then select ‘Optional Fees’
- Next choose Book Loan and click save
- Once processed, it will load into the book loan account at your UH Campus Store
Do you use other aid such as the VA Funds or TWC accounts?
- We have added your funds online. During checkout, choose ‘Bookstore Charge – Fin Aid/VA/Workforce/Etc.’
- You will then enter your Student ID number and it will pull up your accounts.
- For VA students, you have two accounts, Books and Supplies, you will need to place 2 different orders and keep your books and supplies separate.
You’ve purchased course materials online, now what?
- When placing an online order, you have the option to choose
- Curbside Pick Up (Free)
- Ship to an Address
- When your order is placed, you will be provided an email about your order that gives you a brief description about curbside and your web order number
- Once we have processed the order, you will receive a ready for pickup email.
- Inside this email is a link to schedule an appointment. You will need an appointment to pick up your items.
- Once on campus, you will need to park in a 20-minute loading zone parking spot located on the side of the Student Center South building near the Freight dock.
If you run into issues or simply need to ask us a question, we are still available to assist you by phone at 713.741.7095 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, we are here for you and will see you soon! Stay Safe Coogs!
Your UH Campus Store Staff