Worried about what to eat this summer while on campus? University of Houston Dining Services has you covered! Registration for summer meal plans is now open.
Summer meal plans will run from May 30 through Aug. 16, regardless of which summer session a student is registered for. The plans are available to all students registered for summer classes, whether they are living on campus or commuting. Students living on campus over the summer but not enrolled in classes are also eligible to purchase one.
The range of plans offered during the summer is designed to fit a variety of needs, from the occasional diner to the on-campus summer resident.
More meal plans are being offered this summer, including:
- Block 20 plan gives students 20 all-you-care-to-eat meals and $50 in Cougar Cash.
- Block 40 includes 40 all-you-care-to-eat meals and $100 in Cougar Cash.
- Block 80 gives students 80 all-you-care-to-eat meals and $150 in Cougar Cash.
- Block 120 gives students the most for their money with 120 all-you-care-to-eat meals and $200 in Cougar Cash.
- Lifestyle 160 is perfect for students staying on campus or in close proximity. It gives 160 all-you-care-to-eat meals and $400 in Cougar Cash.
Additionally, students can purchase one of four pre-set Cougar Cash plans: $300, $500, $800 and $1,000. Cougar Cash earns a 10 percent discount at the Fresh Food Company in Moody Towers and can be used at the retail venues around campus.
Meals can be used at the Fresh Food Company in Moody Towers for breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday through Sunday. For a complete list of station options and hours of operation, visit the UH Dining website.
Cougar Cash is redeemable in all other UH Dining locations that are open during the summer, including the Student Center Satellite, Student Center, food trucks, Einstein Bros Bagels, Taco Cabana and Cougar Xpress Markets.
To sign up for a meal plan, visit AccessUH. Students must be registered for summer classes before they pick a plan. For more information on summer meal plans, visit the UH Dining website.
For more information about UH Dining Services, visit www.uh.edu/dining.
Like them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/uhdining
Follow them on Twitter at www.twitter.com/uhdining