Temporary Accommodations - University of Houston
Skip to main content

Temporary Accommodations

Students who are seeking academic accommodations but do not currently have the required documentation as indicated in the Documentation Guidelines should contact the Student Accessibility Center. Students may be eligible for “temporary” accommodations while they are seeking comprehensive assessments/medical records.


  1. Student submits whatever appropriate medical documentation they have to the Student Accessibility Center.
  2. Student calls or e-mails the Student Accessibility Center and schedules an appointment with a counselor at (713) 743-5400 or jdcenter@central.uh.edu.
  3. Student completes an intake appointment with a Student Accessibility Center counselor.