Steps to Enroll
If you are a continuing UH student, follow these steps to enroll in classes each term.
Preparing for your first term at UH? Check out our Recently Admitted Students Checklist.
- Make sure your UH email "destination" is up-to-date.
We will be sending important updates about enrollment deadlines and other official notifications to your UH email address. It is very important to keep your email "destination" current.
- Get your myUH ID.
Plan your Class Schedule
- Review the Core Curriculum, if you are an undergraduate student.
- Consult with your Academic Advisor
- Check the Undergraduate Catalog or Graduate Catalog for prerequisites and course descriptions. Do not enroll in a class if you lack the required prerequisites.
- Plan your class schedule with the Schedule Planner.
- For more information on how to use this tool, please visit the Student Resources page.
- Public view of the Class Schedule.
Complete Online Training
Mandatory Crossroads Training - Failure to complete the training by the end of the student enrollment in the first term will result in a hold being placed on your student account.
To complete the online module:
- Log in to AccessUH and click on the Student Training icon
- Click on the View Courses link
- Click on the Crossroads- Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Awareness Training course link
- Complete the quiz or confirm you have completed the quiz
Enroll in Classes
Make Payment Arrangements
- Review payment information and deadlines.
- Pay your fee bill or select a payment plan through myUH.
Note: Things to do on an Annual Basis
** Please note that all students receiving financial aid will need to apply and be approved on an annual basis to continue to receive financial assistance.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after Jan. 1 but before April 1. The University of Houston school code is 003652.
- Through myUH, monitor your financial aid application status and confirm your contact information.
- Review scholarship opportunities on an annual basis.