Obtaining your myUH ID
To obtain your myUH ID :
- Go to access.uh.edu
- Click on Help me with "my ID."
- Please read and accept the Terms and Conditions in order to proceed with the request.
- Fill in all required information fields and click continue.
- Answer the final verification question and submit your request.
- Your web browser automatically will redirect to a page containing your myUH ID.
- Log on using your myUH ID and password. For UH Students using a temporary password upon login; immediately, you will be prompted to change your password.
- To report problems retrieving your myUH ID, please call 713-743-1411.
Obtaining your myUH Password
To obtain your myUH Password:
- Go to access.uh.edu.
- Click on Help me with my "password."
- Fill in your myUH User ID and click continue.
- Answer the user validation question and click the "Email New Password" button.
- An automated email with your temporary password can be emailed to one of your email addresses on file. If selecting your UH alias this will be sent to the destination address on file. Learn more about student email.
- You will log on using your myUH ID and new temporary password. Once you log on, you will immediately be prompted to change your password.
- To report problems retrieving your myUH ID password, please call 713-743-1411.