Staff members requiring access to view and work with student information must attend specific courses before access will be granted.
The myUH Student Administration (PeopleSoft) training will continue as scheduled in P.A.S.S. The training sessions will be delivered electronically, using the Skype technology. Employees should continue to register for training. Participants will receive specifics regarding the sessions one day prior to the session from the facilitator. Participants must also have access to the UHVPN in order to log into the training databases if joining the sessions remotely.
Please read the myUH Student Administration Training Information. This document contains important information on how to register for training and course descriptions. Employees must register for all training sessions in P.A.S.S.
- SAXVWI – Viewing & Working with Student Information is now available on line. The new course number is HO2209.
- SAXSIB - Managing Services Indicator training is an on line course. The new course number is HO2207.
- SAXGRT - Graduation Tracking is an on-line course. The new course number is HO2208.
Please click the myUH Student Administration Training Information link above for detailed information on the registration process.
Updated Security Process!
The process for gaining access to the Campus Solutions module in AccessUH has changed. Users requiring access to Campus Solutions must now submit the Security Form electronically using the process outlined here.
- Please submit the Security Form after your training session is completed.
- The electronic Security Form is required after each training class is completed.
Please report any issues with the electronic form to Campus Solutions Security at firstname.lastname@example.org.