Remote Sensing and GPS
- Specim VNIR & SWIR Hypersepctral Cameras with Enhanced Spectrographs, lenses, pan-tilt head rotating stage, and other related accessories.
- ASD FieldSpec Pro Spectroradiometer (UV-VNIR-SWIR) and accessories
- Trimble RTK/GPS system with Laser Atlanta reflectorless rangefinder
- Trimble GeoXT and GeoXH with tornado and Zephyr antennas
- Enterprise servers
- ArcGIS 10.3 (all extensions), Radan 7.0, ENVI 5.0, PCI Geomatica SARscape, RoI-PAC and Gamma ISP
- Interferometric SAR InSAR data processing
- Reigel VZ-400 Terrestrial Laser Scanner, with all related accessories and software and additional three TLS systems are available at Dr. Glennie's Lab at NCALM
- GSSI SIR-3000 Ground Penetrating Radar (400 MHz, 200 MHz and 100 MHz antennaes)
- GSSI EM Profiler
Outcrop scanning using VNIR & SWIR Hypersepctral Cameras.
Graduate student Lei Sun using the Specim VNIR & SWIR Hypersepctral Cameras.
Undergraduate Kirstie Haynie preforming a survey using the GSSI Electromagnetic Profiler.
Data Storage and Web Applications
- Fifteen workstations
- HP Designjet mfp 815 (42" wide printer-scanner copier combo)
- 8 TB Fail Safe (redundant) File Server
- GIS Server for Web Mapping Applications to share results of finished or ongoing research with clients or public.
- Geossun1 / Geossun2 (2 identical SUN V880 servers)
- 12 processors (ULTRASPARC III, 1.2 GHz processors)
- 12 GB of memory (1 GB / processor)
- 20 TB of SCSI based storage
- 45 DELL T3500 Precision workstations
- High Performance Computing (HPC) and application server
- SUN/PC servers, and Application software, web/ftp server