The Area Surrounding the Old Church Farm
The picture above is from Nancy Robertson who writes .... "bought by John Dye, Sr., 1725, Old Church Farm.
The first small church in the neighborhood was built on one corner of it. Building recently burned down - and
the two gravestones behind it have all be stolen, but that is where our ancestors are burried."
Pictorial Displays from Middlesex County, New Jersey