A wealth of services are available at the University of Houston and in the larger Houston community. Here in the Women's Resource Center we have numerous brochures from campus departments and community agencies. Having problem with a landlord or an unexpected pregnancy? We provide confidential referrals to students, staff, and faculty. If we don't know, we will find out for you.
The WRC maintains a small library, which includes books, DVDs, pamphlets, movies, documentaries, and magazines. The materials cover a range of topics from mothering to pregnancy to body image to women in the workplace. Most are available for checkout or you can sit in our comfortable living room-like setting and read.
There are multiple lactation rooms across campus. Click on the above logo or the one on our home page for a list and a map of lactation locations.
Links to Helpful Resources
Disclaimer: Various links on the UH Women’s Resource Center website open third-party websites. We do not assume any responsibility for material located outside of the Women’s Resource Center web domain.
Listing of material on this website does not serve as a contract between the UH Women’s Resource Center and any other party and does not constitute an endorsement of any organization or its activities. As such, the Women’s Resource Center is not liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- University of Houston Women's, Gender, and Sexualities Studies Program
- University of Houston University Commission on Women
- American Association of University Women
- National Coalition for Women and Girls in Education
- The Women’s Research and Education Institute
- Woman’s Institute for Financial Education
- Women’s Studies Section–Women, Girls, and Education
- Scholarships and Grants for Women
- The UH Libraries’ Women’s Archive and Research Center (WARC)
- Archival collections in the Women’s Archives at the University of Houston
- Initiatives for Children
- UH Children's Learning Centers
- National Adoption Center
- National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities