Revision as of 12:25, 6 November 2013 by Hgood
- STAC 5/S33/4 - B A - 39 Eliz - John Scourie, John Powell v Edmund Sargant, John Farley et al
- STAC 5/S73/17 - I D - 39 Eliz - John Skorie, John Powell v Edmond Sergeant, John Farley et al
- STAC 5/S55/39 - I D - 40 Eliz - John Skerye, John Powell v Antony Nott, James Lovell et al
- STAC 7/5/22 - - - Herefordshire - John Skorye, John Powell v John Abrahall, Anthony Nott, James Lovell
Notes, Additions and Corrections
- STAC 7/5/22 - TNA Note: Colwall: Forcible entry, destruction of a fence, cutting and carrying of hay, etc, in Colwall Park
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981.
- SCORY, Sylvanus (d.1617), of Cordwainer Street, London.