Revision as of 02:56, 28 June 2015 by Hgood
- STAC 5/B42/34 - B A - 28 Eliz - Robert Bence v William Bence, William Hales, Thomas Lovenes
- STAC 5/B88/9 - I D - 28 Eliz - Robert Bence v Thomas Lovens
- STAC 5/B40/2 - B A C I D - 29 Eliz - Robert Bence v William Bence, Thomas Camell, Thomas Mellis et al
- STAC 5/B93/35 - I D - 29 Eliz - Suffolk - Robert Bence v Robert Bence Sr
- STAC 5/B107/34 - B A - 35 Eliz - William Bence v William Beck, Thomas Haselman et al
- STAC 5/B52/17 - I D - 35 Eliz - William Bence v William Berke
Bevan Case Index
- Bence v Beck - STAC 5/B107/34, STAC 5/B52/17
- Bence v Bence - STAC 5/B40/2, STAC 5/B42/34, STAC 5/B88/9, STAC 5/B93/35
Notes, Additions and Corrections
- STAC 5/B39/35 - Robert Bence the younger v William Bence, Robert Bence the elder & John Damson. Possession of a house in Aldeburghe, Suffolk, bequeathed in the will of John Bense of Aldeburgh.(dk)
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981.
- BENCE, William (d.1606), of Aldeburgh, Suff.