STAC co York NR
Yorkshire, North Riding
NOTA BENE - These case names are approximate and very likely to be changed.
Agar v Waite
- Robert Agar of Yeresly in co York yeoman. Land disbute in Haxby co York. STAC 5/A39/19
- STAC 5/A39/19 - B A Rn - 15 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Robert Agar v William Waite, Thomas Sherbourne
- STAC 5/A41/26 - I D - 15 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Robert Algar v [blank] Sherborne et al
- STAC 5/A27/29 - I D - 15 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Robert Agar v William Waite et al
- see also STAC Agar
Arthington v Lumley
- Francis Arthington of Barnards Inn gent, lands in Yarme in the co of York NR. STAC 5/A1/14
- STAC 5/A12/16 - B A C I D - 40 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Francis Arthington v John Lumley, Michael Lumley, Thomas Lumley, Janett Coward et al
- STAC 5/A1/14 - B - 40 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Francis Arthington v John Lumley, Michael Lumley Thomas Lumley, Jennet Coward, Christopher Richardson, John Harrison
- STAC 5/A21/14 - C I D - 42 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Francis Arthington v John Lumley, Thomas Lumley et al
- STAC 5/A30/35 - Rn - 41 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Francis Arthington v John Lumley, Christofer Richardson, Jannett Coward et al
- see also STAC Arthington
Ashe v Lasenby
- Christopher Ashe of Woodhall co York. Lease of a close in the Lordship of Hornby (Yorks NR). STAC 5/A6/4
- STAC 5/A6/4 - B - 39 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Christopher Ashe v Henry Lasmby, John Jackson, Michael Dourtres, Thomas Skelton
- see also STAC Ashe
Atkinson v Dickenson
- Anthony Atkinson of Morker Yorkshire [? Manor of Newton Morker] Inheritance dispute. Children of Thomas Atkinson deceased. Appeal from the Council in the North? STAC 5/A5/2
- STAC 5/A5/2 - B - 32 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Anthony Atkinson v Peter Dickenson, William Slater, Christopher Freeke
- see also STAC Atkinson
Barker v Dobson
- Clement Barker of Dunsley in the parish of Whitby, Yorks & his wife, Francis Carlill & Robert Carlill of Dunsley, Francis Parker v John Dobsonne, Stephen Jacksonne, Henry Jacksonne, Robert Sleightom, Willm Sleightom, and the wife and daughter of the said John Dobsonne. Forcible retrieval of distrained sheep & other goods, Whitby, Yorks.(dk) - STAC 5/B31/1
- STAC 5/B31/1 - B - 37 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Clement Barker et uxor, Francis Carlill, Robert Carlill, Francis Parker v John Dobson, Stephen Jackson, Henry Jackson et uxor Transcript STAC 5/B31/1
- see also STAC Barker
Bell v Ellerby
- Scalby, Yorkshire. Percyvall Bell & James Conyers v George Ellerbye, Edward Marwood, Thomas Willyamson, Tristram Cooke, Michaell Tubley, Robte Willen, Thom. Lockwood, Willm Cooke, Edward Appleby, Paulle Pacock & Robert Sewell. Assault on James Conyers at the Parsonage of Scalby during the time of divine service. Claimed to be an attempt to arrest Conyers on an attachment from the Court of Chancery at the suit of Tristram Cooke (dk) See also STAC 5/C39/9 & STAC 5/C75/7 Cook v Bell & Conyers; STAC 5/C56/30 Conyers v Ellerbye, Cooke & others
- STAC 5/B93/33 - B A - 32 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Percival Bell v George Ellerby, Edward Marwood et al. Transcribed STAC 5/B93/33
- see also STAC Bell
Bourchier v Forster
- Raphe Bourchier of Beningbroughe Grange in the Forest of Galtres, Yorks. Killing of deer in the Forest of Galtres.(dk) - STAC 5/B3/21
- STAC 5/B3/21 - B A - Hil 38 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Ralph Bourchier v Forster, Weadley, Slyngseby, Sturdy, Driffeld
- STAC 5/B63/31 - I D - 38 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Sir Ralph Bourchier v Robert Slingsby
- see also STAC Bourchier
Cholmeley v Dale
- Johane Cholmeley widow, late wife of Francys Cholmeley of Roxby, Yorks. v Thomas Dayle, Roger Maltby, Thomas Lythe, George Boyes, Chrystofer Storye, Robert Clerke, Ralph Harthorpe & William Lodge. Manor of Farmanbie. Breaking fences and pasturing cattle in a spring wood called Grenegatehagg.(dk) STAC 5/C78/18
- STAC 5/C78/18 - B - - Yorkshire NR - Joan Cholmeley v Thomas Dale, Roger Maltbye et al Transcribed STAC 5/C78/18
- see also STAC Cholmondeley
Cholmeley, v Trotter
- Sir Richard Cholmeley v Robert Trotter of Pickering, yeoman, Robert Milner, John Cantley, Richard Hicke, Willm Postgate, Rauffe Kinge, Willm Clay, Thomas Adamson, John Hodgson. Attempt to forcibly remove the complts cattle from Blansbye Parke, Yorkshire.(dk) STAC 5/C80/13
- STAC 5/C80/13 - B - 17 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Sir Richard Cholmeley v Robert Trotter, Robert Pickering et al
- STAC 5/C19/3 - I D - 14 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Sir Richard Cholmelye v Robert Trotter, Robert Miller
Consett v Thompson
- Interr t.b.m. to William Consett. 1st interr Refs to bill of William Consett v Christopher Thomson & ten other persons of Scarborough, Yorks. Perjury at a court held at Scarborough. Also refs to further bill v Thomas Trowtebecke, Nicholas Thomson, Thomas Walker, Christopher Johnson & 17 other persons of Birlington or thereabouts, Yorks concerning an attack on complt and his family and friends at his house at Hilderthorpe, Yorks. Further 2 interrs refer to the forgery of the name of Mr John Puckeringe on the above bills.(dk). STAC 5/C69/6
- STAC 5/C69/6 - I D - 30 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - William Consett v Christopher Thompson
- see also STAC Consett
Conyers v Ellerby
- see also STAC 5/B93/33 - Scalby, Yorkshire. Percyvall Bell & James Conyers v George Ellerbye, Edward Marwood, Thomas Willyamson, Tristram Cooke, Michaell Tubley, Robte Willen, Thom. Lockwood, Willm Cooke, Edward Appleby, Paulle Pacock & Robert Sewell & also STAC 5/C39/9 & STAC 5/C75/7 Cook v Bell & Conyers (dk) STAC 5/C9/8 & 5/C56/30
- STAC 5/C9/8 - C I D - 31 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Tristram Conyers v Thomas Williamson et al
- STAC 5/C56/30 - BA Rn Rr - 40 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Tristram Conyers v George Ellerbye, Tristram Cooke et al
- see also STAC Conyers
Coore v Hatgill
- Thomas Coore of Scanderowes in the co of York. STAC 5/C2/34
- STAC 5/C2/34 - B A Letter - 39 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Thomas Coore v Adam Halkell, Richard Stout, Richard Holden, Ralph Walker. see transcription of letter STAC 5/C2/34
- STAC 5/C41/32 - B Dr - 39 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Thomas Corre v Adam Hatgill, Richard Holden et al
- see also STAC Coore
Denman v Roos
- TNA Note: Breaking hedges and ditches, Northallerton, Yorkshire. Interrogatories administered on behalf of the plaintiff to the defendant. Yorkshire. STAC 10/2/1
- STAC 5/D32/15 - B A - 35 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - John Denman v Peter Roos, Francis Shedde, William Greeves et al
- STAC 10/2/1 - - - Yorkshire NR - John Denman v Peter Rosse.
- see also STAC Denman
Earl of Derby v Horseman
- Interr: 'Whether doe you knowe the Towne of Cruellthorpe and the moore called Thorpe Moore and a certen Mine or delphe of Cole upon the sayde Moore and whether is the sayde Towne and Moore pcell of the inheritance of the Earl of Darbye as a Moore belonginge to Kirkbye Mallazerd or is the same pcell of Fowntaine earthe and did belonge to the late dissolved Monastery of Fowntaine …’(dk) STAC 5/D40/9
- STAC 5/D23/29 - B A C I D - 43 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - William Earl of Darbye v Andrew Horsman, Thomas Wood, Roger Bayne, Stephen Russell
- STAC 5/D40/9 - C I D - 44 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - William, Earl of Derby v Andrew Horseman, Roger Bayne et al
- see also STAC Derby
Dodsworth v Burneston
- Silvister Dodesworth of Baldersby, Yorks & Francis Dodesworth of Hidgale, Herts. Assault while controlling coneys in the corn fields of Baldersby. Yorks.(dk) - STAC 5/D2/30
- STAC 5/D2/30 - B - Trin 39 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Sylvester Dodesworth, Francis Dodesworth v Roger Borneston, William Spence, John Spence, Francis Wade, Thomas Mawr
- STAC 5/D10/31 - B A C I D - 39 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Silvester Dodsworth, Francis Dodsworth v Roger Burneston and William Spence et al
- see also STAC Dodsworth
Dunwell v Clyfton
- Henrye Dunwell of Goldesbrughe, Yorks v Franncys Clyfton, Thomas Clyfton and Rychard Cave. Theft of timber trees from close called Bedbanke Headlands in Farnley, Yorks.(dk) [Goldsborough] - STAC 5/D19/30
- STAC 5/D19/30 - B - 23 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Henry Dunwell v Francis Clyffton, Thomas Clifton, Richard Cary
- see also STAC Dunwell
Dutton v Dutton
- Thomas Dutton of Sherburne, Gloucs v Katherin Dutton, Richard Dutton, Henrye Dutton, Anthony Gilbancke & John Dalton. Wood or coppice called Dalby Hagg in Pickeringe Lieth, Yorks held of the Duchy of Lancaster.(dk) - STAC 5/D2/27
- STAC 5/D2/27 - B A C - 25 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Thomas Dutton v Katherine Dutton, Richard Henrie Dutton, Anthony Gilbauck et al
- see also STAC Dutton
Fairfax v Vavasor
- Interrs refer to Court Baron at Askewithe (no county stated, ?Yorks?). Deponent from Yorks.(dk) - STAC 5/F9/16
- STAC 5/F28/35 - B A - 28 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Sir Thomas Fairfax v William Vavasor, George Mason et al
- STAC 5/F10/36 - B A - 28 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Sir Thomas Fairfax v William Vavasor, John Loftus et al
- STAC 5/F9/16 - I D - 28 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Sir Thomas Fairfax v William Vavasor, George Mason
- STAC 5/F23/2 - I D - 29 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Sir Thomas Fairfax v William Vavasor
- see also STAC Fairfax
Favell and Bolton v Wilkinson and Bland
- Isabell Favell of Tharshfild in Craven in the co of York widdow and Oliver Bolton yeoman Keeper of yr Maiestes ground or park for deer called Thrushfilde Rize [Threshfield Rise]. STAC 5/F11/15
- STAC 5/F11/15 - B A Rn Rr - 24 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Isabell Favell, Oliver Bolton v Robert WIlkinson, Matthew Blande et al.
- STAC 5/F8/1 - I D - 26 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Isabel Favell, Oliver Bowlton v Mathew Bland, Agnes Bland
- see also STAC Favell
Fenton v Fenton
- Christofer Fenton of London gent, Thomas Fenton of Coake in co York gent eldest brother to Christopher. In re land in Crake in co York NR. STAC 5/F3/24
- STAC 5/F10/34 - B - 18 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Christopher Fenton v Thomas Fenton, Mary Fenton, John Fox et al
- STAC 5/F3/24 - B - 22 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Christopher Fenton v Thomas Fenton Sr, Thomas Fenton Jr, Mary Fenton, John Fox, Thomas Fox et al.
- see also STAC Fenton
Freare v Leache
- James Freare of Rippon in co Yorke. An action for debt before the council of the North. STAC 5/F3/29
- STAC 5/F3/29 - B - 39 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - James Freare v John Leache, Thomas Hardcastle, James Thompson, John Hardye et al
- STAC 5/F28/38 - A C - 39 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - James Frear v Thomas Hardcasle et al
- STAC 5/F30/8 - B - - Yorkshire NR - James Freare v George Leack, Thomas Hardcastel et al
- STAC 5/F4/24 - I D - 40 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - James Frear v Thomas Hardcastle et al
- see also STAC Frere
Gerrard v Worsley
- Interrs refer to action at York Assizes re lease of lands in Holthoope, Yorks, and also refer to lordships of Hovingham, Colton & Holthroppe.(dk) - STAC 5/G8/31
- STAC 5/G3/32 - B A Rn - 18 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Sir Thomas Gerrard v Richard Worsley, Henry Osbaldston
- STAC 5/G8/31 - I D - 18 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Sir Thomas Gerrard v Richard Worstley, Henry Osbaldeston
- STAC 5/G14/18 - Rn C I D - 19 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Sir Thomas Gerrard v Henry Osbaldston
- see also STAC Gerrard
Hammond v Peres
- Willm Hamonde of Hovingham, Yorks. Assault upon the complt, a deputy of the sheriff of Yorkshire, while distraining an ox belonging to Thomas Peres the elder of Thornton, Yorks, for his contempt in not appearing before the Quarter Sessions of the North Riding.(dk) - STAC 5/H35/25
- STAC 5/H35/25 - B - 40 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - William Hamonde v Thomas Peres et al
- see also STAC Hammond
Hobby v Ewre
- STAC 5/H16/2 - B - 42 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Thomas Posthumus Hobye v William Ewre, William Dawney et al
- STAC 5/H67/29 - Rn C I D - 43 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Sir Thomas Posthumus Hobbie v William Ewrie, Stephan Hutchenson
- STAC 5/H22/21 - C I D - 43 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Sir Thomas Posthumus Hobie v William Ewrie et al
- STAC 5/H50/4 - I D - 43 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Sir Thomas Posthumous Hoby v William Ewre
- STAC 5/H42/12 - I D - 43 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Sir Thomas Posthumus Hoby v William Borne, George Smith et al
- see also STAC Hobby
Knype v Metcalf
- William Knyppe of Cartmill [Cartmel] Lancashire and John Tenante of Beverley Yorkshire. Lands in Carperby in Yorkshire NR. (Fallout from the Rebellion in the North). STAC 5/K1/11
- STAC 5/K1/11 - B A C - 24 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - William Knype, John Tenant v Ann Metcalf, John Deane, Albion Metcalf
- see also STAC Knype
Lepton v Chippinge
- Interrs refer to actions during and after Rebellion in the North. Deposition of Thomas Chippinge of ?Knayton?, Yorks.(dk) STAC 5/L24/2
- STAC 5/L24/2 - I D - 12 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Christopher Lepton v Thomas Chippinge et al
- STAC 5/L46/36 - B A - - Yorkshire NR - Christopher Lepton v Antony Mennell, Richard Mennell, Thomas Chipping et al
- STAC 7/25/17 - - - Yorkshire NR - Christopher Lepton v Thomas Chyppyn
- see also STAC Lepton
Meynell v Bell and Scotson
- TNA Note: Thirsk: Illegal distress of sheep, and assault. STAC 7/4/23
- STAC 7/4/23 - - - Yorkshire NR - Thomas Meynell v Augustine Bell, John Skottson, Thomas Tholthropp, John Whipp et al
- STAC 5/M22/29 - I D - 45 Eliz - Richard Maynell v George Scotson
- see also STAC Meynell
Nicholson v Hoadlam
- Messuage and two acres of land in Kirby Moorside co York. The jury of the manor court. STAC 5/N1/24
- STAC 5/N1/24 - B A - 43 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - John Nicholson, James Bushop et Susan uxor, Stephen Gaywood et Mary uxor, Humphrey Spittle et Judith uxor v Bryan Hoadlam, Ralph Fryer, Richard Bowes, William Denton et al
- see also STAC Nicholson
Earl of Northumberland v Forster
- Spofforth, Yorkshire. STAC 5/N1/40
- STAC 5/N1/40 - B I D - 35 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Henry Earl of Northumberland v Ralph Forster, Antony Yeates, Christopher Harrison, William Carre et al
- see also STAC Northumberland
Raine v Garstell
- John Raine of Lune Yorkshire (NR). STAC 5/R1/24
- STAC 5/R1/24 - B A - 27 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - John Raine v Laurence Garstell, Thomas Garstell, Ambrose Barnes, Michael Robinson
- STAC 5/R11/9 - B A C I D - 27 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - John Rayne v Lawrence Garstell, Thomas Garstell et al
- STAC 5/R34/12 - I D - 27 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - John Raine v Ambrose Baines
- see also STAC Raynes
Salven v Smallwood
- Dame [blank] Salven, widow. Messuage etc in Gelly Park, Yorks. Forcible entry into complts house & assault upon complt & her servants.(dk) - STAC 5/S35/26
- STAC 5/S35/26 - B - 15 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Lady Salven v Allan Smallwood et al
- see also STAC Salven
Sandis v Symon
- Thomas Sandis of London. Rectory & parsonage of Kirkleinngeton, Yorks (Kirklevington?) - STAC 5/S6/11
- STAC 5/S6/11 - B - 38 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Thomas Sandis v John Symon
- see also STAC Sands
Scarth v Scarth
- Related to a cause in Exchequer, Thomas Skarth the younger vs Thomas Skarth the elder concerning the lease of property in Carlton in Cleveland, Yorkshire (see brief notes on depositions from E 134/38Eliz/East15).
- Thomas Scarth the elder of Carlton, Yorks, husbandman v Thomas Scarth the younger, William Denton Clarke, John Denton, William Denton of Mydleton, Peter Denton, Frances(sic) Scarth Clarke, Robert Hall, Nicholas Conyers, Henry Wood, John Rutter, Elizabeth Bell and Jane Preston. Bill dated 28.4.39 Eliz & answers/demurrer dated 3.6.39 Eliz.(dk) - STAC 5/S40/17
- STAC 5/S40/17 - B A - 39 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Thomas Skarth Sr v Thomas Skarth Jr, William Denton et al Transcript STAC 5/S40/17
- STAC 5/S29/14 - A I D - 39 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Thomas Skorthe v Henry Wood, Peter Denton et al
- STAC 5/S12/37 - I D - 39 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Thomas Searth Sr v Thomas Scarth Jr, William Denton et al
- STAC 5/S47/26 - Rn - 40 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Thomas Slarth Sr v Thomas Slarth Jr , William Denton et al
- STAC 5/S69/3 - I D - 41 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Thomas Skarth Sr v Thomas Skarth Jr, William Denton et al
- STAC 5/S64/5 - I D - 43 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Thomas Skarth Sr v Thomas Skarth Jr et al, William Denton et al
- STAC 5/S45/25 - I D - 43 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Thomas Skarth Sr v Thomas Skarth Jr, John Denton et al
- see also STAC Skarth
Smith v Sparrow
- Myles Smyth of Rippon, Yorks, yeoman. Action of debt in Cannon Court at Ripon, of which complt is bailiff, Robert Dawson v John Sparrowe - STAC 5/S35/27
- STAC 5/S35/27 - B A - 44 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Myles Smyth v William Singleton, John Sparrowe et al
- STAC 5/S37/37 - I D - 43 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Myles Smyth v William Spence, John Sparrowe
- see also STAC Smith, K-P
Standen v Parker
- Willm Standen of Easington, Yorks. Assault while travelling on the highway past Knowlemier in Bowland, Yorks, over a tenement called Fowlescalles.(dk) - STAC 5/S1/38
- STAC 5/S1/38 - B A - 43 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - William Standen v Parker, Hurllington, Walker, Holley
- see also STAC Standen
Stanley v Rose
- Concerns parcel fo ground called Priestholmes in the parish of Gargrave, Yorks.(dk) - STAC 5/S64/12
- STAC 5/S64/12 - B A - 36 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Sir Edward Stanley v Adam Rose, Richard Gibson et al
- STAC 5/S57/34 - Rn - 36 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Sir Edward Stanley v Adam Rose, Peter Tenant et al
- see also STAC Stanley
Steele v Mitchell
- STAC 5/S30/16 - B A Rr - 44 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Michael Steele v Francis Mitchell, William Bewes et al
- see also STAC Steele
Tankard v Tankard
- TNA Note: Upsall etc: Cutting and carrying timber. STAC 7/6/2
- STAC 7/6/2 - - - Yorkshire NR - Thomas Tanckarde v Ralph Tanckarde, Peter Benson, James Ronetrie, Richard Spurrett et al
- see also STAC Tankard
Topcliffe v Wrybarr
- TNA Note: Rylstone: Poaching and assault in the chase forfeited to the Crown by the Nortons. Geoffrey Wrybarr, vicar of Long Preston. STAC 7/6/29
- STAC 7/6/29 - - - Yorkshire NR - Richard Topclife v Geoffrey Wrybarr et al
- see also STAC Topcliffe
Almoner v Hall
- William Howlrigge late of Marston, Yorks who became felo de se & Elizabeth Dighton late of Marston, Yorks who was killed in an accident with a wagon & oxen. Seizure of goods by sheriffs which due to Her Majesty.(dk) - STAC 5/A37/10
- STAC 5/A37/10 - B A - 42 Eliz - Yorkshire NR - Almoner v George Hall, George Watkinson et al
- see also STAC Hall
AG v Heywood
- TNA Note: Thorpe Moor and Kirkby Malzeard: Armed assemblies. Fabian Heywood, bailiff of Kirkby-Malzeard. STAC 7/1/7
- STAC 7/1/7 - - - Yorkshire NR - AG (Edward Coke) v Fabian Heywood, John Beckwith Sr, John Beckwith Jr, Gilbert Anderson, et al
- see also STAC Haywood
- TNA E159/358 Hilary Term, 11 Elizabeth. Fine paid 1568/9
- From James Carter of the parish of Kirkeby Knolle, Yorks: 40s.
- From Christofer Williamson of the parish of Kirkeby Knolle, Yorks: 40s.
- From Leonard Bates de Herlesey, Yorks: £3 6s 8d.
- From Robert Wright de Herlesey, Yorks: £3 6s 8d.
- From Chrisofer Stafforthe de Herlesey, Yorks: £10.
- From Ruman Ednam de Herlesey, Yorks: £10.
- From James Atkinson de Herlesey, Yorks: £3 6s 8d.
- From Robert Cassan de Herlesey, Yorks: £3 6s 8d.
- Lawrence Westall de Herlesey, Yorks: £3 6s 8d.
- From James Casse de Herlesey, Yorks: £3 6s 8d.
- From Henry Preston de Herlesey, Yorks: £3 6s 8d.
- From Robert Preston de Herlesey, Yorks: £3 6s 8d.
- TNA E159/379 Easter Term, 22 Elizabeth. Fine Paid 1580
- From Robert Lambert de Stanwick, Yorks: £30.
- From Anthony Catterick de Stanwick, Yorks: £30.
- From Christofer Wylde de Stanwick, Yorks: £10.
- TNA E159/399 Michaelmas Term, 31-32 Elizabeth. Fine Paid 1589
- From Thomas Fairfax de Denton Hall, Yorks, knight: £333 6d 8d.
- From Thomas Fairfax de Denton Hall, Yorks, armiger: £88 17s 9d.
- From Charles Fairfax de Denton Hall, Yorks, gent: £88 17s 9d.
- From John Chatton, servant of said Thomas Fairfax, knight: £22 4s 5d.
- From Robert Holmes, servant of said Thomas Fairfax, armiger: £35 11s 1d.
- From Gilbert Hudspith, servant of the same Thomas: 20 marks.
- From George Branthwaite de Denton, Yorks, gent: 20 marks.
- From Ricahrd Harpham de Bilbrowgh, Yorks, yeoman: 20 marks.
- From Ralph Newsam de Denton Hall, Yorks, yeoman: 20 marks.
- TNA E159/406 Michaelmas Term, 35-36 Elizabeth. Fine Paid 1593
- From Robert Constable de Engleton, Yorks: £10.
- From Oliver Tenaunte de Bencome, Yorks: 40s.
- From Thomas Walker de Engleton, Yorks: 40s.
- From Thomas Craven de Engleton, Yorks: 40s.
- From George Kytchyn de Engleton, Yorks: 40s.
- From Henry Clerkson de ____, Lancs: 40s.
- TNA Trinity Term, 40 Elizabeth. Fine Paid 1598
- From Thomas Barnby de Barnbye, Yorks: £20.