STAC co Monmouth
Arnold v Richard
- John Arnold of Lantony in co Monmouth esq Property of the late dissolved pryorye or monastery of Lantonye [Llanthony priory - now a grade one listed ruin] STAC 5/A6/16
- STAC 5/A6/16 - B - 35 Eliz - Monmouth - John Arnold v John Richard, William John Richard, William Thomas ap Thomas, John David Prosser et al
- see also STAC Arnold
Bary v Ap Richard
- Lewis Bary of Llangattocke Kelleninge, Monmouth v James ap Rychard, John Bary, Willm Watkins & Lewis Watkins. Messuage etc in Kelleninge and Llanvetheraye.(dk) - STAC 5/B110/8
- STAC 5/B110/8 - B - 18 Eliz - Monmouth - Lewis Bary v James ap Richard, John Bary et al
- see STAC Barry
- STAC 7/4/14 see STAC Morgan
- STAC 5/N5/2 see STAC Newport
- see STAC Parry - see STAC Powell - see STAC Philips - see STAC Price - see STAC Prichard - see STAC Probert - see STAC Proger - see STAC Prosser
- see STAC Tate
- see STAC Vaen
AG v Lloyd
- Deposition of Humfrey Lloyd gent now prisoner in the Fleet. Int 2. Have you preferred and caused to be preferred and granted 8 several suits in the Star Chamber against your neighbours and others within these three years last past. Did you preferre a bill there in the name of yourself and one William Phe’ pls against Robert Williams & others defs. Did you preferre or caused to be preferred a bill in the name of James Evans then your foote boy pl against Robert Williams and others defts. Did you preferre an other bill in your name pl against Thomas ap Morgan def. And did you preferr one other bill in the name of yourself and Woodford Jones pls against Robert Williams and others defs. STAC 5/A6/20
- STAC 5/A6/20 - I D - 40 Eliz - Monmouth - AG v Humphrey Lloid
- see also STAC Lloyd
- STAC 7/1/1 - - - Monmouth - Howell Ap Howell v John Howell, Maurice Nicholas, under-sheriff of Monmouth et al
- TNA Note: Llanvetherine and Abergavenny: Conspiracy to obtain a writ of outlawry against plaintiffs and illegal proceedings on the same
More in A Catalogue of Star Chamber Proceedings Relating to Wales compiled by Ifan ab Owen Edwards, Cardiff U P 1929
- TNA E159/358 Michaelmas Term, 10-11 Elizabeth. Fine paid 1568
- From Reginald Hewes of the parish of Ouske, Monm: 40s.
- From George Morgan of the parish of Pencoyde, Monm: 40s.
- TNA E159/379 Easter Term, 22 Elizabeth. Fine Paid 1580
- From William Powell de Lampith, Monm, arminger: £40.
- TNA E159/409 Easter Term, 37 Elizabeth. Fine Paid 1595
- From Jevan Harrye de Llandennye, Monm, yeoman: 40s.
- TNA E159/424 Michaelmas Term, 44-45 Elizabeth. Fines Paid 1602
- From William Prosser and Roger Thomas de Kylgurruck, Monm: £20.