STAC co Carmarthen
- see STAC Avery
Banister v Parrott
- STAC 5/B54/20 - B A Rn Rr I D - 4 Eliz - Carmarthen - Edward Bannister v Sir John Parrott, William Phillips
- STAC 5/B59/25 - I D - 4 Eliz - Carmarthen - Edward Bannester v John Parratt
- Fine paid 13 November 1562 From Extracts in E159/344 Michaelmas Term, 4-5 Elizabeth
- From William Philipps, servant of John Parrott, knight, for his fine for riot: £5.
- From Peter Dawkyns, servant of said John Parrott for his fine: £5.
- From Henry Palmer, servant of John Parrott, for his fine: £5.
- From Lewis Cole, servant of John Parrot for his fine for riot: £5.
- From Watkyn Cole de Langherne, Carmarthen, yeoman, for his fine for riot: £5.
- These fines are for the riot in the matter between Banester, plaintiff, and the aforenamed Sir John with the persons aforenamed, defendants.
- see also STAC Bannister
- see STAC Bedow
- see STAC Craven
- see STAC Davis
- see STAC Griffith
- see STAC Jones
- see STAC Parry - see STAC Penry - see STAC Powell - see STAC Philips - see STAC Price - see STAC Prytherch - see STAC Perrott - see STAC Parry
- see STAC Vaughan
- A Catalogue of Star Chamber Proceedings Relating to Wales compiled by Ifan ab Owen Edwards, Cardiff U P 1929
- Case Book BL Harley MS 2143 fo. 34v. Walter Vaughan, High Sheriff of Carmarthenshire, for staying to do execution of a prisoner convicted for a murder contrary to his oath and duty and the commandment of the justice £500 and half a year’s imprisonment. Easter 20 Elizabeth (kk)
- TNA E159/379 Easter Term, 22 Elizabeth. Fine Paid 1586
- From Walter Vaughan de Kidwelley, Carmarthen, armiger: £200.
- TNA E159/397 Trinity Term, 31 Elizabeth. Fine Paid 1589
- From Rice Morgan de Kydwelly, Carm, gent: 40 marks.
- From Morgan David Powell de Tynby, Pembs, gent: £6 13s 4d.
- From Griffin Lloide de Llanstenham, Carm, gent: £6 13s 4d.
- TNA E159/420 Michaelmas Term, 42-43 Elizabeth. Fines Paid 1600
- From Griffith Fermor de Kenwell Cayo, Carm: 100 marks.
- From Henry Powell de Kenwell Cayo, Carm: £40.
- TNA E159/420 Michaelmas Term, 42-43 Elizabeth. 1600 Recognizance for £300 by Edward Owen de Abergelley, Denb, armiger; Henry Williams de Cochwyllan, Carm, gent; George Salusbury of Denbigh, Denb, gent; and Rice Lloid de Llanbadarn Vaur, Card, gent; and each of them with conditional defeasance by Edward Owen's personal appearance in Star Chamber.)