- STAC 5/R19/34 - B - 36 Eliz - Egremond Raglond v William Bevan, Robert Jenkyn et al
- STAC 5/R43/2 - B - - Norfolk - Sir Thomas Ragland v William Yelverton, Thomas Gybbon et al
- STAC 5/R32/24 - B A Rn Rr - 6 Eliz - Sir Thomas Ragland v William Yelverton, Edward Waters et al
- STAC 5/R41/27 - I D - 7 Eliz - Sir Thomas Ragland v William Yelverton et al
- STAC 5/R16/3 - I D - 7 Eliz - Sir Thomas Ragland v John Gosling, William Turrell et al
- STAC 5/R6/27 - I D - 7 Eliz - Sir Thomas Ragland v John Goslin
- STAC 7/28/1 - - - Sir Thomas Ragland v John Goslyne
- STAC 5/R13/15 - B A C - 10 Eliz - Sir Thomas Ragland v George Keynston, William Bassett et al
- STAC 5/R5/40 - I D - 10 Eliz - Sir Thomas Ragland v George Kaynsham, William Basset, Thomas Lewys et al
- STAC 5/R20/12 - B - 15 Eliz - Sir Thomas Ragland v Hugh Griffith
- STAC 5/R27/14 - B A - 19 Eliz - Sir Thomas Ragland v Lawrence Baynarde
- STAC 5/R6/9 - I D - 20 Eliz - Sir Thomas Ragland v Lawrence Baynard
Bevan Case Index
- Ragland v Baynard - STAC 5/R27/14, STAC 5/R6/9
- Ragland v Bevan - STAC 5/R19/34
- Ragland v Griffith - STAC 5/R20/12
- Ragland v Keynsham - STAC 5/R13/15, STAC 5/R5/40
- Ragland v Yelverton - STAC 5/R32/24, STAC 5/R43/2, STAC 5/R6/27, STAC 5/R16/3, STAC 5/R41/27, STAC 7/28/1
Notes, Additions and Corrections
- STAC 5/R43/2 - Bill of Sir Thomas Ragland of Wallington co Norfolk. Dame Anne his wife deceased was sometime wife of Christopher Conysby Esquire deceased. Ragland owed Wallingford Hall for 16 years since his wife’s death and before that in her right. He was away on business in Glamorgan. William Yelvirston Esq of Rowgham [Rougham] co Norfolk, Thomas Gybbon esq of Lynne co Norfolk, Edward Waters gent of Lynne co Norfolk, Edmond Waters of Lynne co Norfolk, Thomas Might of Flycham [Flitcham] Norfolk Henry Valenger of Lynne gents and John Dalderby of Rowgham yeoman. 20 armed persons.
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981.
- RAGLAND, Sir Thomas, of Carnllwyd, Glam. Roughton Holme, Norf. and Walworth, Surr.