- STAC 5/N14/33 - B A - 25 Eliz - John Newdegate v Emanuell Maunsell
- STAC 5/N12/37 - C I D - 25 Eliz - John Newdegate v Emanuel Maunsell
- STAC 5/N9/27 - B Dr - 28 Eliz - John Newdigate v Thomas Wythers, Edward Chubnall, Robert Vawse et al
- STAC 5/N14/39 - B - - John Newdygate v John Wedon, Richard Stronge
- STAC 5/N17/16 - B - - John Newdigate v Thomas Creane
- STAC 5/N1/7 - B A Rn - 19 Eliz - Bedfordshire - Robert Newdigate, Robert Pynchmore v John Earl of Kent, John Manneering, Gyles Blofeld, Richard Salter, John Dytchefeild, John Paul et al
- STAC 5/N5/9 - I D - 19 Eliz - Robert Newdigate, Robert Pynchmor v John Dytchfield, Richard Salter et al
- STAC 5/N3/14 - I D - 20 Eliz - Robert Newdegate, Robert Pynchenor v Henry Earl of Kent
- STAC 5/N2/15 - I D - 20 Eliz - Robert Nudygale, Robert Pinchmore v Henry Earl of Kent
- STAC 5/N14/27 - B A I D - 37 Eliz - Robert Newdigate v Richard Conquest
- STAC 5/N8/21 - I D - 36 Eliz - Robert Newdigate v Richard Conquest
- STAC 5/N1/15 - B - 37 Eliz - Bedfordshire - Robert Newdigate v, Adam Amps et uxor, Thomas Leapor
- STAC 5/N10/16 - A I - 37 Eliz - Robert Newdigate v Thomas Leaper et al
- STAC 5/N16/30 - Rr - 37 Eliz - Robert Newdigate v Thomas Leaper, Adam Amps
- STAC 5/N5/6 - A Rn - 37 Eliz - Robert Newdigate v William Ampes et al
- STAC 5/N13/34 - I D - 37 Eliz - Robert Newdigate v William Mann
- STAC 5/N15/25 - I D - 37 Eliz - Robert Newdegate v Adam Amps
- STAC 5/N2/34 - I D - 38 Eliz - Robert Newdigate v Adam Ampes
Bevan Case Index
- Newdigate v Amps - STAC 5/N1/15, STAC 5/N2/34, STAC 5/N5/6, STAC 5/N13/34, STAC 5/N15/25, STAC 5/N16/30
- Newdigate v Conquest - STAC 5/N14/27, STAC 5/N8/21, STAC 5/N10/16, STAC 5/N12/19
- Newdigate v Creane - STAC 5/N17/16
- Newdigate v Earl of Kent - STAC 5/N1/7, STAC 5/N2/15, STAC 5/N3/14, STAC 5/N5/9
- Newdigate v Maunxell - STAC 5/N14/33, STAC 5/N12/37
- Newdigate v Weedon - STAC 5/N14/39
- Newdigate v Withers - STAC 5/N9/27
Notes, Additions and Corrections
- STAC 5/N14/27 - Tr 36 Eliz fo. 235 - Newdgate plt Conquest deft for incerting into his Answer frivolous scornefull & impertinent matter against the plt and his Father Dec’ Justice Walmesley to Consider thereof and to Certifie. An Order both for the Defts punishment & Costes to the plt for his unnecessarie Charges. BL Harley 2143 f.9
- STAC 5/N1/15 - Robert Newdigate of Hawns [now Haynes] co Bedford.
- STAC 5/N1/7 - Robert Newdigate Justice of Peace Bedfordshire, Robert Pynchmore of London yeoman. That whereas the rt hon Henry Earl of Kent having of late conceived very great displeasure malice and hatred against the said Robert Newdigate without any desert or cause geven. A burglarie within the parish of Hawnes, Newdigate's servants arrested.
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981.
- NEWDIGATE, Francis (1519-82), of Hanworth, Mdx.
- NEWDIGATE, John (c.1542-92), of Harefield, Mdx. and Arbury, Warws.
- NEWDIGATE, Robert I (1528-84), of Hawnes, Beds.
- NEWDIGATE, Robert II (c.1565-1613), of Hawnes, Beds.