- STAC 5/H16/17 - B - - Edward Lord Hastings v John Slack, William Hobbe et al
- STAC 5/H72/33 - B A Rn Rr - 17 Eliz - John Hastings v Ambrose Keilewaye, William Cooke
- STAC 5/H34/34 - I D - 17 Eliz - John Hastings v Francis Kelway
- STAC 5/H54/14 - I D - 17 Eliz - John Hastings v William Coke, Doddge Cuthbert
- STAC 5/H39/29 - I D - 26 Eliz - John Hastings v John Fulford et al
- STAC 5/H28/2 - I D - 15 Eliz - George Hastings v Thomas Love, George Goseling et al
- STAC 5/H44/13 - B A Rn - 23 Eliz - Sir George Hastings v John Conie, George Conie, James Barlive
- STAC 5/H19/37 - I D - 24 Eliz - Sir George Hastinge v John Coyney, George Coyney, James Barlowe
- STAC 5/H42/25 - C I D - 24 Eliz - Sir George Hastings v George Coyney, John Coyney, John Barlow
- STAC 5/H22/37 - I D - 26 Eliz - Sir George Hastinges v George Coyney, James Barlowe et al
- STAC 5/H56/1 - B A Rn Rr - 26 Eliz - Sir George Hastings v George Cony, James Barlow et al
- STAC 5/H66/15 - B A - 25 Eliz - Sir George Hastyngs v Robert Fynnty, Roger Cowper
- STAC 5/H64/30 - B A - 26 Eliz - Ralph Hastings v John Keye, John Reade et al
- STAC 5/H57/16 - I D - 28 Eliz - Simon Hastings v Henry Button
- STAC 5/H30/22 - B A - 38 Eliz - Symon Hastings v Henry Button, Miles Anthony et al
- STAC 5/H55/7 - B A C - 35 Eliz - Symon Hastyngs v Edmund Bickerstaff, William Bickerstaff, Thomas Cross
- STAC 5/H66/12 - I D - 36 Eliz - Symon Hastings v Thomas Dodley, Joan Sheppard
- STAC 5/H80/26 - B - 21 Eliz - Thomas Hastings v Thomas Pigeon, Jeffry Chapman et al
Bevan Case Index
- Hastings v Bickerstaff - STAC 5/H55/7, STAC 5/H66/12
- Hastings v Button - STAC 5/H30/22, STAC 5/H57/16
- Hastings v Coney - STAC 5/H44/13, STAC 5/H56/1, STAC 5/H19/37, STAC 5/H22/37, STAC 5/H42/25
- Hastings v Cooke - STAC 5/H54/14
- Hastings v Finty - STAC 5/H66/15
- Hastings v Fulford - STAC 5/H39/29
- Hastings v Keilwey - STAC 5/H72/33, STAC 5/H34/34
- Hastings v Key - STAC 5/H64/30
- Hastings v Love - STAC 5/H28/2
- Hastings v Pigeon - STAC 5/H80/26
- Hastings v Slack - STAC 5/H16/17
Notes, Additions and Corrections
- STAC 5/H44/13 et al - Case Book BL Harley MS 2143 fo. 17r. Action at the common law for matter first here complained of: stayed. Canny, a defendant, at the suit of Sir George Hastings, plaintiff, ordered to stay his action brought against one John Austen for matters concerning the perjury formerly complained of by the said Sir George against the said John Canny and others until the matter was heard in this court first. Easter 25 Elizabeth (kk)
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981.
- HASTINGS, Sir Edward (d.?1603), of Leicester Abbey, Leics.
- HASTINGS, Francis I (aft.1545-1610), of Bosworth, Leics.; later of North Cadbury, Som. and of Holwell, then Som.
- HASTINGS, Francis II (1560-95), of Old Place, nr. Ashby Castle, Leics.
- HASTINGS, Sir George (c.1540-1604), of Etwall and Dale, Derbys., Gopsall, Leics.; later of Loughborough, Castle Donington and Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leics.
- HASTINGS, Henry (d.1629), of Leicester Abbey; later of Humberstone, Leics.
- HASTINGS, John (c.1525-c.85), of Kingthorpe, Lincs. afterwards of Christchurch, Hants.