- STAC 5/G3/21 - B A C I D - Mich 33/34 Eliz - Northamptonshire - Anthony Goode v Robert West, John West, George West, Robert Stratton, Henry Kent, William Smith
- STAC 5/G46/29 - Rn - - Antony Good v John West, Robert Stratton et al
- STAC 5/G36/19 - I D - 33 Eliz - Anthony Good v Robert Stratton et al
- STAC 5/A11/39 - A - 40 Eliz - AG v Francis Good
Notes, Additions and Corrections
- STAC 5/G3/21 Bill - Anthony Goode of Twywell in the co of North’ton yeoman . . about the beginning of July this three and thirtieth year of your majesty’s reign one Robert Stretton, Henry Kente, Robert Weste, John Weste, and William Smyth of Tywell aforesaid yeomen and George Weste of Thingden in the said county of North’ton yeoman . . others yet unknown . . maliciously mingled some of John West’s sheep with your suppliant’s sheep . . . Goode arrested for theft of a ewe . . . Robert Stretton then being constable of Tynwell . . . to the house of Sir Edward Montague knight, Justice of Peace, who being not at home . . . to the house of Edward Watson of Rockingham esquire, Justices of Peace . . . eight miles distant . . .to the house of Thomas Mulshoe esquire, Justice of Peace . . . being not past three miles . . . Committed to the assize. . . Then assault with pitchfork of eight foot length, divers swords and other weapons . . . lay in wait for the complainant . . . intending to take his life.