From Extracts in E159/368 
Hilary Term, 17 Elizabeth
- From Edward Harris de Haverford West in South Wales, formerly sheriff of the same: £20.
From Extracts in E159/369 [http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/Eliz/E159no369/aE159no369fronts/IMG_06
Easter Term, 17 Elizabeth
- From Thomas Greves de Hope, Glouc, formerly undersheriff there: £100.
- From Ralph Reresbye de Denebye, Yorks, gent: £10.
- From Geoffrey Rearesbye de Denebye, Yorks: £6 13s 4d.
- From Leonard Reresbye of Barnards Inn in London, gent: £6 13 4d.
From Extracts in E159/370 
Michaelmas Term, 17-18 Elizabeth
- First, from Robert Hamonde de Stoltherton, Salop: £20.
- From John Hamonde de Delyck, Salop: £20.
- From Edith Moore, widow, de Bowlde, Salop: £20.
- From John Yoman de Cleberymarche, Salop: £20.
- From John Hallande de Aston Botterell, Salop: £20.
- From John Mantell of Lions Inn, gent: £10.
(The remainder of this extract is rendered along with the fines of 1576.)