From Extracts in E159/341 
Hilary Term, 2 Elizabeth
- From John Sparlinge for his fine: £20. For erasing of a writ of covenant and for counterfeiting of the clerk of the Hanaper's hand. And the same sum of £20 is paid into the receipt at Westminster.
- 13 February in the same year
- From Richard Marten de Asheborneham, Sussex, for his fine: £6 13s 4d. This fine is for a riot in the matter between one Bodelle and him touching the seizure of a French man and his goods.
Easter Term in the same year
- 8 May
- From Robert Milward senior de Eton, Derbs for his fine for riot: 40s.
- From Robert Milward junior de Eaton abovesaid for his fine: 20s.
- From Robert Wilde servant of said Robert Milward senior for his fine: 20s.
- From John Crosse servant of said Robert Milward senior for his fine: 20s.
- These fines are assessed upon them for the riot between Ellen Milward widow and them.
- From Ellen Milward widow de Eton abovesaid for her fine for riot: £10
- From William Milward, son of the same Ellen Milward de Eaton abovesaid for riot: £6 13s 4d.
- From Henry Milward of the same for his fine for riot: 53s 4d.
- These fines are for the riot in the matter between Robert Milward the elder complainant and the said Ellen and the other defendants.
- The same 17 May
- From Katherine Saverie widow of Totnes, Devon, for her fine for riot: £13 6s 8d.
- From Gabriel Luscombe servant of said Katherine for his fine for riot: £5.
- From Nicholas Langemede servant of said Katherine for his fine for riot: £5.
- From John Delve servant of said Katherine for his fine for riot: £5.
- From William Williams alias Cholwell de Harterton, Devon, yeoman, for his fine for riot: £10.
- From Leonard Rombelowe of Totnes, Devon, for his fine for riot: £6 13s 4d.
- These fines are for the riot in the matter between Barnard Smyth plaintiff and the said parties defendants.--Eden
From Extracts in E159/342 
- 22 May in the abovesaid year (2 Elizabeth)
- From Robert Fletcher de Innce, Ches, gent for his fine: £120.
- From the same Robert for the fine of the Lady Gravenour wife of the abovesaid Robert: £20.
- 28 May in the abovesaid year
- From Edward Uttinge de Nedeham Market, Suff: 40 marks.
Michaelmas Term in the abovesaid year
- 28 October in the abovesaid year
- From Richard Pate of Buckingham, Bucks, gent, for his fine: £10.
- 25 October in the abovesaid year
- From John Seymour de Frampton Cotterell, Glouc, armiger, for the fine of Jane Seymour his wife and for the fines of four of his servants for riot: £18.
- 20 November in 3 Elizabeth
- From Thomas Aprice de ____, Herts, yeoman: £100.
- From Richard Halden de Hornmede, Herts, maltman: £30.
- From Richard Smith of the parish of St Gregory, London, sadler: £5.
- From Robert Bastian of the parish of St Mary Somerset, London, leatherseller, for the fine for his offences: £5.
- 22 November, 3 Elizabeth
- From Rowland Stanley de Howton, Ches, knight, for his fine for riot: £200.
(rendition of this extract continued in SCF 1561)