From Extracts in E159/340 
Hilary Term, 1 Elizabeth
- 14 February
- From Edward Langham de Goppysfeld, Leics, gent, for his fine: £20. The same to be paid as follows, viz, £10 before his departure out of the Fleet and the other £10 at midsummer next ensuing.
Easter Term, 1 Elizabeth
- Last Day of May
- From Lawrence Hide de Templecombe, Som, gent, for his fine: £20. Whereof £10 to be paid before the end of this present term of the Holy Trinity and the other £10 before the end of Michaelmas Term next.
Trinity Term, 1 Elizabeth
- 2 June, in the same year
- From William Cooke of Southampton, merchant: £40.
- From John Moore of Salisbury, Wilts, merchant: £40.
- 9 June, in the same year
- From William Shotbolt de Yardley, Herts, gent: £10.
- From Thomas Shotbolt de Yardley, yeoman: 20s
- From William Pulter of Hertford, Herts, gent: £10
From Extracts in E159/342 
Michaelmas Term, 1-2 Elizabeth
- 29 November
- From John Smith de Badow, Essex, armiger: £100.
- From Alexander Horden of the Household of the Lord Queen: 20 marks.
- Both paid into the Queen's receipt.
(The rest of this extract is rendered in the file for 1560)