|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1576 November
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 110 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/110%5F%281576%29/
- TNA SP 12/110, 1. 1576 December 3. Proviso to be made for the University, in the grant of Sturbridge fair to the town of Cambridge.
- TNA SP 12/110, 2 1576 December 6. Precept from John Croft to Wm. Morgan and Rowland Morgan, Justices of the Peace. To repair immediately to Newport for the apprehension of a ship taken by John Callis the pirate, now at Newport.
- TNA SP 12/110, 3. 1576 December 8. Report of Mr. John Croft's journey for the apprehension of John Callis and others for piracy. Intercourse of Sir Wm. Morgan's men with the pirates.
- TNA SP 12/110, 4. 1576 December 8? Notes touching the commissions; with the names of the purchasers of the goods and merchandize unlawfully taken by John Callis, the pirate.
- TNA SP 12/110, 5. 1576 December 12. Bond of Ric. Offley and Martin De La Falye, merchants, to Roger Grice and James Warte. That they shall not be interrupted in the prosecution of their suit at Dunkirk against M. Hondt and Martin de Pressoir.
- TNA SP 12/110, 6. 1576 December 13. Earl of Leicester and Lord Burghley to the Vice Chancellor of Cambridge. Recommending a conference with the mayor and corporation of that town upon certain articles relative to Sturbridge fair.
- TNA SP 12/110, 7. 1576 December 13? Articles of instructions touching Sturbridge fair, granted to the town of Cambridge.
- TNA SP 12/110, 8. 1576 December 14. Sir Thomas Offley to Mr. Secretary Walsyngham. For order to be taken by the Council to redress the evils attending on the buying and selling of wool by virtue of licences. Great enormities in ingrossing wools.
- TNA SP 12/110, 9. 1576 December 26. Names of such Englishmen as are certified into the Exchequer to be fugitives over sea contrary to the Stat. Anno. xiii° Eliz.
- TNA SP 12/110, 10. 1576 December 27. Serjeant Nicholas Barham to Burghley. Effect of the Letters Patent granted by the Queen for licence to strangers to settle at Sandwich and Maidstone.
- TNA SP 12/110, 11. 1576 December. The Council to the Vice President (Sir Andrew Corbett) and Council of Wales. Enjoining a strict compliance with the orders and instructions sent. [This is a minute dated December 1576, but it has this endorsement: "This l[ette]re was dated at Westm the 24th of March 1576;" and a notice of it is entered on the Council register, dated April 2, 1577.]
- TNA SP 12/110, 12. 1576 December? The names of the Commissioners in the Principality of the Marches of Wales.
- TNA SP 12/110, 13. 1576? List of such as wish to become justices in Wales, with remarks on their individual characters and qualifications.
- TNA SP 12/110, 14. 1576. Opinion of Mr. Justice Throckmarton for the supply of justices, and for facilitating the administration of justice in the Marches of Wales, without farther expense to Her Majesty.
- TNA SP 12/110, 15. 1576. Objections against the ancient orders put in execution in the Marches in Wales.
- TNA SP 12/110, 16. 1576 December. Certain articles taken out of Alderman Marten's information preferred before the Council against Mr. Lonison, as to his altering the Mint standard.
Navigate to next page: 1576 undated