|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1575/6 March
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 108 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/108%5F%281576%29/
- TNA SP 12/108, 1. 1576 April 9. Answer of Dr. Roger Goade, Provost of King's College, Camb., to certain articles exhibited against him by four of the younger company of the college.
- TNA SP 12/108, 2. 1576 April 12. Petition of John Roynion to [Sec. Walsyngham ?]. Solicits him to procure from the Queen a payment of 30l. per ann., in lieu of the parsonage of Martocke, co. Somerset, which had been previously granted to Mr. Ellis.
- TNA SP 12/108, 3. 1576 April 12. [Sec. Walsyngham?] to Lord Burghley. In favor of John Roynion's suit, his parsonage of Martocke having been previously granted in reversion to Mr. Ellis.
- TNA SP 12/108, 4. 1576 April 16. Commission to Thomas, Bishop of London for the time being, with many others, for relief of poor prisoners confined for debt in the Queen's Bench. [It is uncertain who is indicated by "Thomas, Bishop of London for the time being."]
- TNA SP 12/108, 5. 1576 April 19. The Council to Visct. Montague, the Bp. of Chichester, and others, Commissioners. To permit Michael Hoare to transport ninety quarters of wheat to Ireland.
- TNA SP 12/108, 6. 1576 April 22. Account of Lord Treasurer Burghley, by Chidiock Wardour his clerk, of the receipts in the Treasury of the Exchequer, from Michaelmas 1575, to Easter 1576.
- TNA SP 12/108, 7. 1576 April 23. Commission to Edmund Grindall, Archbishop of Canterbury, and to many other Bishops, Officers of State, and others, for exercising ecclesiastical jurisdiction throughout the realm. [Signed by the Queen, but much mutilated and defaced.]
- TNA SP 12/108, 8. 1576 April 23. Copy of TNA SP 12/108, 7, made before the mutilations.
- TNA SP 12/108, 9. 1576 April 23. Note of such as have been Lieutenants of the Company and Order of the Garter, from 1566 to 1576, with list of the present Knights.
- TNA SP 12/108, 10. 1576 April 29 The Council to Sir Thos. Scott, Mr. Thos. Wotton, and others. Authorizing them to hear and determine all matters in controversy between Captain Wm. Hawkes of Walmer Castle, and Mr. Henry Isham.
- TNA SP 12/108, 11. 1576 April 29. Note of matters to be propounded in Council.
- TNA SP 12/108, 12. 1576 April 29. Note of common fines and fines pro brevibus, by Mr. Wm. Dodyngton, for various years.
Navigate to next page: 1576 May