|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1576/7 February
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 111 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/111%5F%281577%29/
- TNA SP 12/111, 41. 1576/7 March 9. Edwyn Sandys, Archbishop of York, to Lord Burghley. Prays that he may not be forced to make restitution to his successor of the commodities of the see of London, which he has expended for the benefit of his bishoprick.
- TNA SP 12/111, 42. 1576/7 March 11. Note of the revenue of the Archbishop of York, usually due between Michaelmas and the Purification of our Lady.
- TNA SP 12/111, 43. 1576/7 March 12. Orders of the Commissioners of Sewers respecting the stopping up of a bye stream falling into the river Lea, on the Essex side, in the tenure of Mr. Hickes.
- TNA SP 12/111, 44. 1576/7 [March 21.] Instructions by the Council to the Lord Mayor and Aldermen of London, for the levying and training of 2,000 shot, appointed by Her Majesty's special letters to be selected and trained in the said city; and to be furnished with calivers, flasks, touch-boxes, and murrions.
- TNA SP 12/111, 45. 1576/7 March 24. Bishop Coortesse to Mr. Sec. Walsyngham. Those that are backward in religion grow worse and worse on the report of Don John's coming to the Low Countries. Recommends the oath of supremacy to be administered at the next sessions. Names of those examined, and articles of examination.
- TNA SP 12/111, 46. 1577 March 27. Same to the Council. Certifies his dealing with James Hore, of Waterford, for permission to transport certain grain out of the County of Sussex, for service in Ireland.
- TNA SP 12/111, 47. 1577 March 27. Lord North, and others, to the Council. Proceedings in the Musters for Cambridgeshire. Deficiency of calivers. Request directions as to training the men.
- TNA SP 12/111, 48. 1577 March 30. Sir Wm. Wynter, Tho. Randolphe, and others, to the Council. Preparations for Furbisher's voyage to Cathay; charges for the fitting out of three ships for the voyage. Amount of money subscribed, &c. Incloses TNA SP 12/111, 48. i. and TNA SP 12/111, 48. ii.
- TNA SP 12/111, 48. i. 1577 March 25. Estimate of the charges for setting forth the three ships Furbisher's voyage.
- TNA SP 12/111, 48. ii. 1577 March. Names of the adventurers in Furbisher's second voyage, and of the sums subscribed by each.
- TNA SP 12/111, 49. 1577 March. Note of the provision and furniture necessary for the second voyage under Captain Furbisher for the discovery of Cathay; with request for a grant of incorporation.
- TNA SP 12/111, 50. 1577 March 31. The Council of Wales to the Council. Have commissioned Fabian Phillips and others to search out the pirates. Their success. Arrival of a French ship, well manned, with letters of marque from the Prince of Condé.
- TNA SP 12/111, 51. 1577 March? Note of the most necessary things to be first considered upon to be repaired within Windsor Castle during the year 1577 by Her Majesty's direction. A new banquetting house, gallery, &c.
- TNA SP 12/111, 52. 1577 March? Supplication of Ralph Lever and Mr. Fawset against the Dean and Chapter of Durham, for granting leases of 21 years of the manors, &c., belonging to the prebends. Desire redress from Her Majesty by visitation, sede vacante.
- TNA SP 12/111, 53. 1577 March? Petition of Tho. Browne, Scotchman, to Lord Burghley. Soliciting a warrant for passing certain quantities of cloths, recovered from the pirates and shipped by him from Cardiff to Bristol.
- TNA SP 12/111, 54. 1577 March. Grant to A. B. of licence to buy and export 12,000 broad cloths, as well white as coloured cloths and kerseys, under certain rates of custom.
Navigate to next page: 1577 April