|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1576/7 January
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 111 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/111%5F%281577%29/
- TNA SP 12/111, 28. 1576/7 February 1. Richard Vaughan to Sir John Perrot. That John Brown had half a ton of wine brought into Milford haven by the pirate Edwd. Harberd, and that it was stayed for the Lord Admiral's use.
- TNA SP 12/111, 29. 1576/7 February 4. Commission by the Queen to Dr. David Lewes. For the summary hearing of all matters between merchants, relating to freight, contracts, charter-parties, &c.
- TNA SP 12/111, 30. 1576/7 February 6. The names of the ships throughout the realm above 100 tons, and the number of topmen under 100 tons, through all the ports of England; with the names of the masters who have taken charge in the river Thames.
- TNA SP 12/111, 31. 1576/7 February 14. Indenture of settlement between Thomas Elliott and Thomas Wheler, citizens of London, on Elliott's intended marriage with Anne Underyll, of London, widow.
- TNA SP 12/111, 32. 1576/7 February 14. Bond of Thomas Elliott in 300l. to Thomas Wheler, for the faithful performance of the said indenture.
- TNA SP 12/111, 33. 1576/7 February 14. Statement of sundry and chargeable services done by John Hawkyns, without any recompense hitherto.
- TNA SP 12/111, 34. 1576/7 February 17. Petition of merchants of London trading to Barbary to the Lord Treasurer. Against certain irregularities committed by other merchants in wrongfully obtaining possession of some sugars.
- TNA SP 12/111, 35. 1576/7 February 21. Sir Wm. Harbertt, and others, to the Council. Their proceedings for restoring certain goods taken from Tho. Brown and others, by pirates, and sold in Wales.
- TNA SP 12/111, 36. 1576/7 February. Sir John Perrot to the Council. Has arrested six pirates of Callice's company and sent them to Pembroke gaol. Complains of Ric. Nash's nipping letter on his committing them. Offers to scour the seas and clear them of pirates, and to gain 2,000l. yearly in customs.
- TNA SP 12/111, 37. 1576/7 February? Certificate by Sir John Perrot, of the persons who bought the wines, &c., lately brought into Milford haven by Edward Harberd, the pirate; or that aided him or John Callice during their abode there.
- TNA SP 12/111, 38. 1576/7 February. Mr. Leake's discourse. Relative to the history of the cloth trade, and the means for preventing the abuses of clothiers, aulnagers, &c., existing at present in that trade.
- TNA SP 12/111, 39. 1576/7 February. Requests made by the inhabitants within the Isle of Sheppey for certain liberties, whereby the isle may be better peopled, and of more force to withstand the enemy; with answers to each article (being those of the 9th Nov., 1576). [Indorsed, "Considered by Mr. Fludd, Surveyor."]
- TNA SP 12/111, 40. 1576/7 February. Extracts from charters granted to the City of London, from King John to February 19° Eliz., relating to brokers. Lat.
Navigate to next page: 1576/7 March