|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 99 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/99%5F%281574%29/
- TNA SP 12/99, 23. 1574? Petition of George Southaick, Merchant Adventurer, to Mr. Sec. Walsyngham. Solicits a commission concerning his suit to Her Majesty, and promises not to put the same in execution without his consent.
- TNA SP 12/99, 24. 1574? Answer of the Dean and Canons of Windsor to Messrs. Middlemore and Hatche's allegations respecting the enforcement of the feefarm of lands belonging to the Poor Knights of Windsor; with statement of income and expenditure of those lands.
- TNA SP 12/99, 25. 1574? List of names of Knights of the Garter.
- TNA SP 12/99, 26. 1574? Petition of William Symonds to the Council. Praying to be relieved from a false verdict given against him in an action brought against him by William Napper for usury.
- TNA SP 12/99, 27. 1574? Reasons offered to the Queen for the establishing of an exclusive trade with the Barbary States.
- TNA SP 12/99, 28. 1574? Reasons for a Charter of Incorporation of the Meer Merchants trading for wines and other commodities into France, to guard against the injuries done to the trade by the retailers encroaching upon the merchants.
- TNA SP 12/99, 29. 1574? Copy of TNA SP 12/99, 28.
- TNA SP 12/99, 30. 1574? Fragment of part of TNA SP 12/99, 28; with apostils in the hand of Lawrence Thompson.
- TNA SP 12/99, 31. 1574? Fragment of another copy of the above.
- TNA SP 12/99, 32. 1574? A discourse of the advantages to be gained by establishing an office for the sealing of all cloths according to the laws of the realm.
- TNA SP 12/99, 33. 1574? Petition of Carlin Heraut, Captain of the gallion named the "Great Holy Ghost," of Marseilles, to the Council. Praying that his ship, now under arrest in the Thames, may be released, or that he may be paid for her freight.
- TNA SP 12/99, 34. 1574? Note of the sale of the manor of Romborough by the Earl of Arundel to Mr. Holland.
- TNA SP 12/99, 35. 1574? Grant of licence to John Wakeman of the Town of Gt. Yarmouth, and Katharine, his wife, to export 4,000 quarters of wheat and 4,000 quarters of barley and malt out of Norfolk and Suffolk, during the next five years.
- TNA SP 12/99, 36. 1574? A brief of the leases and estates of the Prebend of Buckingham, as it is related by Mr. Pagitt, with the answers of Robert Jhonsoun, declaring the true state of the cause, as it is in deed; attested by Lord Henry Seymour. [Indorsed "Mr. Bretts' allegations with Jhonsoun' answers."]
- TNA SP 12/99, 37. 1574? "Rates for the customs of harness and munitions."
- TNA SP 12/99, 38. 1574? Particulars of the late dissolved monastery of Thorney Abbey, in the County of Cambridge, with a survey of the same. [Indorsed by Cecill, "Thorney. Sir W. Russell."]
- TNA SP 12/99, 39. 1574? Note of the yearly value of the manors of Blecheley in Buckingham, and of Brampton in the County of Hereford. [Indorsed, Lord Grey's suit for the exchange of the Manor of Spaunton in Com. Ebor."]
- TNA SP 12/99, 40. 1574? E. Clerke to [.] Complains of Tho. Peniston, who unjustly impeached the marriage of his son with Anne Conysby, and desires that Peniston may be commanded to tell where she, Conysby, is hid.
- TNA SP 12/99, 41. 1574? Report to the Queen by an Italian, of his survey of the ports of Rye and Sandwich, touching the necessary repairs; requests some remuneration.
- TNA SP 12/99, 42. 1574? Petition of Zecheus Garratt to Sec. Walsyngham. Complains of being defrauded of the sum of 33l. by Stephen Stringer, servant to Sir Tho. Gawdie.
- TNA SP 12/99, 43. 1574? Petition of John Ducke and others, Moneyers of the Mint, to Lord Burghley and Sir Walter Mildmay. Claiming allowance for waste in the coinage of gold, and for the making of small money.
- TNA SP 12/99, 44. 1574? Petition of same to same. Soliciting payment of arrears due to them, or for some convenient sum of money to relieve their extreme necessity.
- TNA SP 12/99, 45. 1574? Petition of Tho. Husee to the Earls of Leicester and Bedford. Desires their letters to call Geo. Lamplughe before them, to compound with his daughter for such lands as he had received from Her Majesty.
- TNA SP 12/99, 46. 1574? Plan for the proposed new quay at Portsmouth, by Richard Popinjaye.
- TNA SP 12/99, 47. 1574? Accompt of money expended, by whom does not appear. Sums to Tho. Danett, Mrs. Jane Danett, and others.
- TNA SP 12/99, 48. 1574? Names of the overseers and assistants of the river Thames, from Isleworth to Greenwich.
- TNA SP 12/99, 49. 1574? Names of certain persons desired by Sir John Smyth to be permitted to have access to him, for the compounding of certain debts and suits in law.
- TNA SP 12/99, 50. 1574? List of the officers and servants of the armoury at Greenwich, with a note of their wages.
- TNA SP 12/99, 51. 1574? The Fellows, &c., of Magdalen College, Cambridge, to Lord Burghley, Sir Francis Knollys, and others. Complimentary, and expressing gratitude for benefits conferred on their College. Lat.
- TNA SP 12/99, 52. 1574? Petition of Richard Startute to the Earl of Lincoln, Lord Admiral. For letters of reprisal against the ships and goods of Brittany, to make satisfaction for loss of his ship and goods taken by the "Brave" of Conquet.
- TNA SP 12/99, 53. 1574? The reply of Thomas Browne and Geo. Tarperley unto the answers of Master Gerrard, relative to the seditious words of Richard Jones, whereupon the whole state of the case dependeth.
- TNA SP 12/99, 54. 1574? A brief note or device for the maintenance of tillage and husbandry, and for supplying the markets at a reasonable price, by establishing an officer for granting licences for the exportation of grain.
- TNA SP 12/99, 55. 1574? A small book containing a roll or register of the names of all the Catholics in England in 1574, and also a list of heretics.
- TNA SP 12/99, 56. 1574? Book containing entries of abstracts of the General Musters for the several counties, cities, and towns of England and Wales, in the years 1573 and 1574. [This book originally had a parchment cover which is a fragment of an old Latin and English dictionary, extending from Exo. to Fa., which is preserved.]
- TNA SP 12/99, 57. 1574? Petition of the parishioners of St. Buryan, co. Cornwall, to the Lord Treasurer, Sir Walter Mildmay, and Chief Baron Saunders. Asserting theirs to be a parish church and not a deanery or collegiate church, as untruly suggested.
- TNA SP 12/99, 58. 1574? Plan of the Parish of St. Buryan and the adjacent parishes, from Mounts Bay to Whitsand Bay and the Scilly Isles.
- TNA SP 12/99, 59. 1574? Detail of the ceremonies to be observed at the funeral of Lady Eleanor Neville, daughter of Henry Earl of Westmoreland, and late wife of William Pelham, Esq., of Brooklesby. [Imperfect.]
- TNA SP 12/99, 60. 1574? The names of the Commissioners for Causes Ecclesiastical within the Province of York.
- TNA SP 12/99, 61. 1574? Account of the expenditure of beer, ale, and wine in the Queen's Household, in anno 16° Eliz., amounting to 9,371l. 5s. 9¾d.
- TNA SP 12/99, 62. 1574? Petition of the merchants trading to France to the Council. Requesting payment for the wines supplied by them for the Household during the last fourteen months.
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 100 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/100%5F%281574%29/
- TNA SP 12/100 Book of the valuation of benefices in all the dioceses in England and Wales, with the tenths of the same.
- f.114 "The valuation of the cathedral churches and the spiritual promotions in the same, within the office of Mr. Conniers."
- f.130 “The valuation of the cathedral churches and the spiritual promotions in the same, within the office of Mr. Doddington”
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 101 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/101%5F%281574%29/
- TNA SP 12/101 Book containing the valuation of benefices and spiritual promotions in several counties and cities, with the tenths of the same.
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 102 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/102%5F%281574%29/
- TNA SP 12/102 Book of the valuation of benefices in various counties, from 15l. to 30l. per annum, with the tenths of the same.