|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1574 August
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 98 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/SP12%5F98/
- TNA SP 12/98, 17. 1574 September 1. Thomas Prydeaux to his brother Richard Prydeaux. Has sent his wife and daughter to England to visit him, and greatly commends them The times are variable—dearth, desolation, and danger, both bodily and ghostly, occupy the world.
- TNA SP 12/98, 18. 1574 September 1. Justices of Merioneth to the Council. Report relative to the Musters for the said shire. Incloses TNA SP 12/98, 18. i
- TNA SP 12/98, 18. i. 1574 September. Muster Roll and certificate of able men, horses, armour, and weapons within the County of Merioneth.
- TNA SP 12/98, 19. 1574 September 5. Sheriff and Justices of Anglesey to the Council. Their observance of the instructions relative to the Musters. State of the island, in which there are no horses fit for service. Danger of invasion. Incloses TNA SP 12/98, 19. i.
- TNA SP 12/98, 19. i. 1574 September. Muster Roll of the names of the able men, furniture of armour. &c. in the Isle of Anglesey.
- TNA SP 12/98, 20. 1574 September 9. Edward Bury to Robt. Lord Rich. Has apprehended, examined, and searched Anthony Tyrell, who had intended to cross over to Flanders, and transmits many papers seized on him. Incloses TNA SP 12/98, 20 i-xxiii.
- TNA SP 12/98, 20 i-xxiii. 1574 September. A large collection of letters and papers found on Anthony Tyrell; principally drafts of letters to his relatives and friends, and copy of a holy and vertuous sermon on the miracle of the "Five barley loaves and two small fishes."
- TNA SP 12/98, 21. 1574 September 13. David Jones to Mr. Mylls. Speaks of some who knew him in prison. Requests the loan of 2s., to be left for him at the George.
- TNA SP 12/98, 22. 1574 September 18. Lord Stafford, Edw. Lord Duddeley, and Tho. Lord Paget, to the Council. Proceedings and certificate of the Musters of light horses and demi-lances in the County of Stafford.
- TNA SP 12/98, 23. 1574 September 21. Edward Mangell, and others, to the Council. Detail their proceedings in taking Musters of the able men, horses, and arms within the County of Glamorgan.
- TNA SP 12/98, 24. 1574 September 27. The Commissioners of Musters for the County of Montgomery to the Council. Certifying their doings in the Musters, and particulars of the state of the county. The beacons are duly watched and kept. Incloses TNA SP 12/98, 24. i.
- TNA SP 12/98, 24. i. 1574 September. Muster Roll of the names of the gentlemen charged with the keeping of demi-lances and light horse. Names of the able men, furniture of armour, &c.
- TNA SP 12/98, 25. 1574 September 30. Certificate of the horses and geldings for the wars within the County of Middlesex. Mustered by Sir Edw. Harbert, Sir Tho. Gresham, and John Asteley, Esq.
- TNA SP 12/98, 26. 1574 September?. Suit of Hennadge ? for abatement on his licence for the exportation of 3,000 dikers of leather.
Navigate to next page: 1574 October