|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1574 September
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 98 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/SP12%5F98/
- TNA SP 12/98, 27. 1574 October 6. Certificate of defaults and wants of the castle of Portland. [Indorsed, "6 Octob frõ Viscõt Byndon."]
- TNA SP 12/98, 28. 1574 October 6. Note of certain rebels and fugitives in Flanders, and return of John Hamond to England. Provisions exported from England to the Netherlands.
- TNA SP 12/98, 29. 1574 October 7. William Holstok to Lord Burghley. Report on the state of Lord Cheyne's house at Shurland; only forty deer now in the park there. On next Saturday the house and park will be delivered up to him in the Queen's name.
- TNA SP 12/98, 30. 1574 October 10. Note of business to be propounded in Council.
- TNA SP 12/98, 31. 1574 October 12. Note of business to be propounded in Council. Requests of the French Ambassador.
- TNA SP 12/98, 32. 1574 October 15. Note of business to be propounded in Council.
- TNA SP 12/98, 33. 1574 October 17. Note of business to be propounded in Council.
- TNA SP 12/98, 34. 1574 October 18. Grant of the office of Clerk of the Parliaments to Francis Spilman and Anthony Mason alias Wyckes, in place of Sir John Mason, dec. and the said Francis Spilman.
- TNA SP 12/98, 35. 1574 October 21. State of the church of Bromyard, in the diocese of Hereford, and notice of the Bishop of Hereford's letters against the information for three prebends in that church.
- TNA SP 12/98, 36. 1574 October?. Note of certain objections to be made to the brewers, at the solicitation of Jeffrey Duppa, touching the quality of the beer brewed for Her Majesty's household.
- TNA SP 12/98, 37. 1574 October. An estimate of all manner of charges for the brewing of 13 tons of beer in London. (Indorsed, "Mr. Crane's Bill for Brewing of Beer.")
- TNA SP 12/98, 38. 1574 October. Orders issued by the Privy Council to be observed in the City of London, for preventing the spreading of the plague; with answers as to what had already been done therein.
Navigate to next page: 1574 November