|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1574 October
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 99 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/99%5F%281574%29/
- TNA SP 12/99, 1. 1574 November 4. Account of Lord Lumley's debt, and how it grew to King Henry VIII.; and how much of the said debt hath been paid, and the sum that yet remains unpaid; with assurance of the Earl of Arundel and Lord Lumley for discharge thereof.
- TNA SP 12/99, 2. 1574 November 6. Henry Earl of Derby, and others, to the Council. Report of Musters for the County of Lancaster. Precautions for defence of the coasts, and for watching the beacons.
- TNA SP 12/99, 3. 1574 November 15. Mayor, &c. of Norwich to same. Relative to the Musters for the city. Cause of delay. Inclosing,
- TNA SP 12/99, 3. i. 1574 November Certificate of the number of persons between the ages of 16 and 60 that did appear for the City of Norwich, 14 July, 1574, amounting to 2,120 persons.
- TNA SP 12/99, 4. 1574 November 16. Certificate of all the light horses and horses for demi-lances, with their furniture, charged by statute and improvement, within the County of Oxford.
- TNA SP 12/99, 5. 1574 November 17. Articles of agreement made by Sir Chr. Wraye, Lord Chief Justice, and others, between Mr. Francis Rollstone and his son George Rollstone.
- TNA SP 12/99, 6. 1574 November 18. Lord Morley to Lord Burghley. Has written several letters, but fears they have been intercepted. Hopes for the Queen's mercy, and to be restored to her favour. Explains his motives for leaving England. Is now going to Venice.
- TNA SP 12/99, 7. 1574 November 22. Warrant to the Lord Treasurer to pay the sum of 389l. 11s. 8d. to Lord Cobham for extraordinary charges for defence of various castles and forts in Kent.
- TNA SP 12/99, 8. 1574 November. Requests by the merchants trading into Spain and Portugal for incorporation and confirmation of former privileges.
- TNA SP 12/99, 9. 1574 November. Petition of Alderman Tho. Pullison, and many others, merchants trading to Spain and Portugal, to the Council. Praying to be admitted into any new company that may be incorporated for an exclusive trade into those countries.
Navigate to next page: 1574 December