|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: Anno 17 Elizabeth
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 103 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/103%5F%281575%29/
- TNA SP 12/103, 1. 1574/5 January 6. Dr. Wm. Chaderton to Lord Burghley. Reasons for the expulsion of Mr. Jones, late fellow and bursar of Queen's College, Cambridge. Complains of Mr. Rockrey. Desires a letter to Mr. Lewis Dive, touching Mr. Stokes, his brother.
- TNA SP 12/103, 2. 1574/5 January 8. Thomas Barbar to Lord Burghley. Desires reservation of the lease of the parsonage of St. Katharine Christchurch, in London, and the garden plot of seven acres there, given to Magdalen College, Cambridge, by the late Lord Audley.
- TNA SP 12/103, 3. 1574/5 January 18. Dr. Andrew Perne to Lord Burghley. All the Colleges have resumed their accustomed exercises in learning, except St. John's. Precautions for abating the plague in Cambridge. Conveying water to Cambridge for scouring the King's Ditch. Incloses TNA SP 12/103, 3. i. and ii.
- TNA SP 12/103, 3. i. 1574/5 January. Device and estimates for conveying water from Trumpington Ford unto the King's Ditch in Cambridge, by Richard Brown.
- TNA SP 12/103, 3. ii. 1574/5 January. Device by John Bryant for the conveyance of water from the King's Mills to the head of the King's Ditch, against Pembroke Hall.
- TNA SP 12/103, 4. 1574/5 January 20. Table of allowances in the Queen's Household; with specification of the Bouge of Court, and the allowances to each individual. Lat.
- TNA SP 12/103, 5. 1574/5 January 21. Thomas Wattes to Burghley. States the result of his inquiries respecting the parsonage and garden of St. Katharine, Christchurch, belonging to Magdalen College, and now let on lease to Mr. Benedict Spinola.
- TNA SP 12/103, 6. 1574/5 January 21. Lord Morley to Lord Burghley. Has been driven by imminent necessity to repair into those parts. Prays to be restored to the Queen's favour. His only fault was leaving England without permission.
- TNA SP 12/103, 7. 1574/5 January 26. Dr. Roger Kelk to Lord Burghley. The College have acted according to his request respecting Mr. Spinola. Recommends one Brommell to be selected for the vacant fellowship.
- TNA SP 12/103, 8. 1574/5 January 31. Rodolph Jones to Lord Burghley. Complains of the severity he met with in his expulsion from Queen's College. Endeavours to retain Burghley's good-will. Lat.
- TNA SP 12/103, 9. 1574/5 January Declaration of Tho. Thorney, of Portsmouth, of his being robbed of his ship and goods in the harbour of the Hogge, in Normandy.
Navigate to next page: 1574/5 February