|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1574/5 January
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 103 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/103%5F%281575%29/
- TNA SP 12/103, 10. 1574/5 February 18. Commissioners of Musters for Buckinghamshire to the Council. Certify their doings in the Musters, and apologise for their delay. Incloses TNA SP 12/103, 10. i.
- TNA SP 12/103, 10. i. 1574/5 February. Certificate of the demi-lances and light horse furnished within the County of Buckingham.
- TNA SP 12/103, 11. 1574/5 February. Dr. Wm. Chaderton to Burghley and Sir Tho. Smith, Secretary of State. The expulsion of Mr. Jones was a matter of necessity, which makes it desirable that on no consideration he be again admitted into the College. Incloses TNA SP 12/103, 11. i.
- TNA SP 12/103, 11. i. 1574/5 January 26. Detail of circumstances and causes of proceeding against Mr. Jones, of Queen's Coll., who is of a factious mind and contentious nature. Signed by Dr. Chaderton and others.
- TNA SP 12/103, 12. 1574/5 February. 26. Robert Some and Edmund Rockrey, Fellows of Queen's Coll., to Burghley. In favour of Mr. Jones who had been hardly treated. Lat. Incloses TNA SP 12/103, 12. i.
- TNA SP 12/103, 12. i. 1574/5 January 29. Testimonial from certain of the Fellows of Queen's Coll., concerning Dr. Chaderton's proceedings in the expulsion of Mr. Jones. Signed by Some, Rockrey, and others.
- TNA SP 12/103, 13. 1574/5 February. Conditions of the obligation by which the Merchants Adventurers are permitted by the Spanish Governor-General of the Low Countries to trade to Antwerp by the river Scheldt.
Navigate to next page: 1574/5 March