|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: Anno 16 Elizabeth
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 95 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/SP12%5F95/
- TNA SP 12/95, 1. 1573/4 Jan. 5. Memoranda (in F. Walsyngham's hand,) of business transacted in Council. Principally for a supply of victuals and money for Ireland.
- TNA SP 12/95, 2. 1573/4 Jan. 7. Note of letters, to be written to the Justices of the Peace in various shires for the levying of men to serve in Ireland.
- TNA SP 12/95, 3. 1573/4 Jan. 7. Memoranda by Walsyngham, of business transacted in Council on various subjects. Review of Captain Morgan's men. Mr. Hatton's request as to a ship in the Isle of Purbeck thought inconvenient.
- TNA SP 12/95, 4. 1573/4 Jan. 8. A note of business in Council. The grant of 100 last of herrings for the Ambassador. Hatton's request. Order for money, and transportation of Captain Morgan's soldiers into Ireland; and for money and men to be sent there, &c.
- TNA SP 12/95, 5. 1573/4 Jan. 8. A note of business in Council. Principally relating to Ireland.
- TNA SP 12/95, 6. 1573/4 Jan. 9. A note of business in Council. Supplies for Ireland.
- TNA SP 12/95, 7. 1573/4 Jan. 10. A note of business in Council. Supply of men and money for Ireland.
- TNA SP 12/95, 8. 1573/4 Jan. 14. Eight acquittances of Thos. Bellot, and Thos. Pudsey, for money received of Mr. John Purvey, for woodsales and rents, on behalf of Lord Burghley.
- TNA SP 12/95, 9. 1573/4 Jan. 15. A note of business in Council. Irish affairs. Order on Blande's petitions, and for Tho. Hussey's delivery.
- TNA SP 12/95, 10. 1573/4 Jan. 21. Lord Burghley to the President and Fellows of Gonvil and Caius College, Camb. Directs them to proceed in an orderly and proper manner to the election of a new Master of their College, in place of the late Master, Dr. Caius.
- TNA SP 12/95, 11. 1573/4 Jan. 22. Certificate of the Commissioners for the restraint of the exportation and monopoly of grain within the County of Essex Names of the offenders in certain Hundreds.
- TNA SP 12/95, 12. 1573/4 Jan. 25. The Queen to the (Justices?) of Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Lancashire, Cheshire, and Shropshire. Directions for the levying of a certain number of soldiers to serve in Ireland.
- TNA SP 12/95, 13. 1573/4 Jan. 25. The Queen to the Lord President of Wales. Similar directions for levying of men to be sent to Ireland.
- TNA SP 12/95, 14. 1573/4 Jan. 25. The Queen to the Justices of Stafford and Derby. Similar directions for the levying of men for Ireland.
- TNA SP 12/95, 15. 1573/4 Jan. Note of all the furnaces which do daily cast guns and shot of iron; with the names of the various manufacturers.
- TNA SP 12/95, 16. 1573/4 Jan. Petition of Ralph Hogge, the Queen's Gunstone maker and Gunfounder, to the Council. Complains of the infringement of his Patent for the sole exportation of iron ordnance.
- TNA SP 12/95, 17. 1573/4 Jan. Note of all such persons as have made fines upon port-bonds, for the carrying of corn between port and port.
Navigate to next page: 1573/4 February