|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1572 June
Images of TNA SP 12 volume 88 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/SP12%5F88/
- TNA SP12/88, 50.1572 July 2. Earl of Leicester to Lord Burghley. He is told to hold out to the last, but must soon be in attendance for the Progress. They are altogether hunters, and do nothing but ride about from bush to bush, with a crossbow in their necks. Wishes to hear any news.
- TNA SP12/88, 51 1572. July 14. Grant by the Queen to Thomas West of the manors, lands, tenements, &c., in Wappingthorne, Tottington, Worwood, East Grinsted, West Grinsted, &c., in co. Sussex, late in the occupation of John Leedes, now a fugitive beyond sea.
- TNA SP12/88, 52 1572 July 27. John Jefferey to the Council. Death of Mr. Justice Weston. Has explained to the gentlemen of the country the true intention of the statute regulating the transportation of grain. Incloses TNA SP12/88, 52. i-iv.
- TNA SP12/88, 52. i. 1572 June. Certificate of the quantity and price of grain in the County of Dorset
- TNA SP12/88, 52. ii. 1572 June. Certificates of the quantity and price of grain in the County of Somerset
- TNA SP12/88, 52. iii. 1572 June. Certificate of the quantity and price of grain in the County of Devon
- TNA SP12/88, 52. iv. 1572 June. Certificates of the quantity and price of grain in the County Cornwall.
- TNA SP12/88, 1572 88, 53. July?: Suit of the City of London for restraint of the exportation of grain, particularly from the Port of Lynn. [A proclamation was issued on the 16th Sept 1572, "for restraint of transportation of "grain beyond the seas."]
Navigate to next page: 1572 August