|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1572 July
Images of TNA SP 12 volume 89 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/SP12%5F89/
- TNA SP12/89, 1. 1572 August 1. Chief Justice Catelyn and Sir G. Gerrard to the Council. Have conferred with the Justices of Norfolk and Suffolk as to the supply of grain in those counties. Recommend prohibition of exportation of grain. Inclosing TNA SP12/89, 1. i-ii.
- TNA SP12/89, 1. i. 1572 August. Two certificates of the quantity and price of grain in the Counties of Norfolk and Suffolk.
- TNA SP12/89, 1. ii. 1572 August.. Two certificates of the quantity and price of grain in the Counties of Norfolk and Suffolk.
- TNA SP12/89, 2. 1572 August 5. Grant by the Queen to William Lord Howard of Effingham, of the office of Keeper of the Privy Seal. Lat.
- TNA SP12/89, 3. 1572 August 10. Lord Burghley to the Earl of Leicester. Has returned to the Court, and found the French Ambassador there. Are drawing on towards Warwick and Kenilworth. News of the Court. Mr. Pyckman has been sent to confer with Sir H. Gilbert how the French might be prevented from taking Flushing. Foreign news. The Queen's intended gift to Sir H. Lee. Irish news. The Queen of Scots is very desirous to come to Kenilworth.
Navigate to next page: 1572 September