|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1569 April
The digital images of SP12 Volume 49 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/SP12%5F49/
- TNA SP 12/49, 81. 1569 May 2. Tho. Cecil to his father, Sir Wm. Cecil. Reports to him particulars of the works carrying on at Stamford and Burleigh. Recommends the purchase of some land from the Master of the Rolls.. Burleigh.
- TNA SP 12/49, 82. 1569 May 5. Dr. Lewes Sir Wm. Cecil. Has given notice to such as have been spoiled by the French, or have had their goods stayed in France, to appear before him.
- TNA SP 12/49, 83. 1569 May 5. Copy of a new Statute, respecting the office of Steward or Bursar of a College. Latin.
- TNA SP 12/49, 84. 1569 May 6. Examinations of John Abels, and others, of the ship Camel, of Amsterdam, taken before Sir Henry Clynton, and others, in the County of Lincoln, touching their proceedings against Spanish subjects by virtue of Letters of Marque granted by Grave Lodowick.
- TNA SP 12/49, 85. 1569 May 9. Summary of the General Musters for the whole county of Nottingham.
- TNA SP 12/49, 86. 1569 May 14. Attested copy of the Act Octavo Eliz., confirming the grant by the Queen to the Mayor &c., of Gloucester and their successors, of the house or hospital of St. Bartholomew at Gloucester, for support of a priest, a physician or surgeon, and forty poor people there.
- TNA SP 12/49, 87. 1569 May 20. Names of those persons to whom Privy Seals were directed within the City of London for loan of certain sums of money to the Queen. Signed by the Queen.
- TNA SP 12/49, 88. 1569 May 28. Roger Edwards to Mr. Marshe. Sends him a book that has been well accepted by the Queen, and is worthy to be read over and over again, although somewhat crabbed.
- TNA SP 12/49, 89. 1569 May 30. Robert Huic? [q. Hicks] to Sir Wm. Cecil. Thanks for his seasonable aid in difficulty. Prays him to intercede with the Queen in his cause about certain timber trees. Latin.
The digital images of SP12 Volume 50 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/SP12%5F50/
- TNA SP 12/50. 1569, May. Certificate of General Musters of able men, horses, armour and weapons, for the whole county of Surrey, taken before Tho. Browne, Wm. More, Wm. Gresham, and others, Commissioners; and certificate of horse and armour in the same county.
Navigate to next page: 1569 June