|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1568 December
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 48 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/SP12%5F48/
- TNA SP 12/48, 67. 1568? The Dean and Chapter of Christ Church, Oxford, to Sir Wm. Cecil. Concerning the admission of one Glasier to Holy Orders. Latin.
- TNA SP 12/48, 68. 1568. A catalogue of books recently published.
- TNA SP 12/48, 69. 1568. Form of subscription by Justices of the Peace declaring their obedience to the Act for Uniformity of Common Prayer and administration of the Sacraments.
- TNA SP 12/48, 70. 1568. A note of such papers as are to be found in the State Paper Office, relative to precautions for preventing and diminishing the plague in London.
- TNA SP 12/48, 71. 1568. The Queen to the Exchequer. Licence for the Aldermen and Society of the Stillyard to export cloths, to a number not exceeding 8,000 pieces.
- TNA SP 12/48, 72. 1568. Note of such parcels of land as Lord Monteagle has promised that Mr. Pelham should purchase of him.
- TNA SP 12/48, 73. 1568. A pedigree of the family of Fitzwalter, deduced from Anselm Lord Fitzwalter, temp. William 1st, to 1568.
- TNA SP 12/48, 74. 1568. Inventory of the goods of Anthony Herwegs, citizen of Cologne, taken by pirates.
- TNA SP 12/48, 75. 1568. Note of ports in the West of England and other parts, to which Customers are appointed.
- TNA SP 12/48, 76. 1568. Note of the demand of money claimed by the Genoese, Luccoys, and Spaniards, as it was laden in Spain.
- TNA SP 12/48, 77. 1568. Note of the light horse certified in South Wales and North Wales.
- TNA SP 12/48, 78. 1568. Accompt of pelts and skins carried out of the realm by Merchant Strangers of the Low Countries.
- TNA SP 12/48, 79. 1568. Extracts from the registers of the Archbishops of Canterbury, in proof that the see of Lincoln is not exempt from the jurisdiction of the Archbishop of Canterbury. Latin.
- TNA SP 12/48, 80. 1568. Petition of Tho. Barrington Esqr. and Dame Winefride his wife, cousin and coheir of Margaret Countess of Salisbury, to the Queen. For licence to exchange certain lands and manors, the fee simple of which pertain in reversion to Her Majesty.
- TNA SP 12/48, 81. 1568. Genealogical memoranda of the representatives and heirs in reversion to the manor of Ware, in Hertford, and other lands, granted by Queen Mary to the Earl of Huntingdon, with remainder to Lady Winefride, one of the heirs of the Countess of Salisbury, &c. [Probably relating to TNA SP 12/48, 80.]
- TNA SP 12/48, 82. 1568. Petition of Robert Nele, of the Inner Temple, to the Council. Complains of the oppressions of John Dyon of Grymsby for matters of religion in the reign of the late Queen. Prays to be protected.
- TNA SP 12/48, 83. 1568. Petition of the poor inhabitants of the coasts of Norfolk and Suffolk to the Council, praying for a renewal of their privilege under Stat. 5 Eliz., permitting them to export fish duty free.
Navigate to next page: Anno 11 Elizabeth