|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1568 April
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 46 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/SP12%5F46/
- TNA SP 12/46, 64. 1568 May 3. Offer of John Powell, prisoner in the King's Bench for counterfeiting coin, that he will make certain implements for coining which will prevent the possibility of forgery.
- TNA SP 12/46, 65. 1568 May 10. Sir Walter Mildmay to Sir Ralph Sadleyr. The Earl of Leicester has informed him the Queen has nominated Sir Ralph to the office of Chancellor of the Duchy.
- TNA SP 12/46, 66. 1568 May 22. Marq. Winchester to Cecil. Knows Oliver Dawbeny to be an honest man. Recommends that his suit concerning the impost on beer should be granted. Incloses TNA SP 12/46, 66. i.
- TNA SP 12/46, 66. i. 1568 May. Suit of Oliver Dawbeny for grant of the office of Surveyor of all such beer as shall be exported; commonly called strong beer.
- TNA SP 12/46, 67. 1568 May 31. Names of such persons as are thought meet to be Ecclesiastical Commissioners for the diocese of Coventry and Lichfield.
- TNA SP 12/46, 68. 1568 May 30. Grant by Thomas Randolph, Master of the Queen's Posts and Couriers, constituting Robt. Parmenter of London, his Deputy for executing the said office.
- TNA SP 12/46, 69. 1568 May. Abstract of the contents of the patent to be granted to Daniel Hechstetter for draining mines, and recovery of surrounded lands.
- TNA SP 12/46, 70. 1568 May. Articles devised by Hugh Smith and John Morley as Surveyors of the customs on cloths and wines.
Navigate to next page: 1568 June